FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hogwarts Palace

Qman
Here is the link to my Harry Potter forums...

Hogwarts Palace

It is really a lot of fun!

We do have a site, but I am most likely going to change hosts (convert to frihost).
Daniel15
You should seriously change the colour scheme of that forum, maybe to something like blue and other contrasting colours. This is just my suggestion, please don't take this the wrong way or anything.
n0obie4life
Daniel15, I hate to have to disagree with you there Smile

BTW, I don't think you can transfer your IPB Forum to FRIHost. You'll have to use phpBB or SMF.
budazz
change the color make it something blue and black.... Very Happy
Daniel15
budazz wrote:

Yeah, that would be good Wink

If you have access to the MySQL database, you can transfer your forum. However, Invision Board (the software powering your forum) costs money so you'd want something like SMF. They have a converter to convert the IPB database to a SMF one.....
budazz
daniel15 wrote:
budazz wrote:

Yeah, that would be good Wink

If you have access to the MySQL database, you can transfer your forum. However, Invision Board (the software powering your forum) costs money so you'd want something like SMF. They have a converter to convert the IPB database to a SMF one.....

really?...cool... Laughing
vlnjodie
I agree about the colors. It takes a lot of effort to see things with everything kind of the same color.

I also wasn't sure where to go as a first time visitor. There is a very small scrolling bar that was hard to find, and then I wasn't sure where to go to get sorted. (Still didn't find it) Maybe place a button with a New to this site? or First time here? so that people can easily get info on why your site is worthwhile.

Thanks for sharing! I'm a huge HP fan.

vlnjodie
Juppe
Does anyone know any domain i can get for free from some place ? Rolling Eyes
smart19
there are some available on the net
but you need to post many times to get a free domain
otaku
Cool Website.

The design pretty cool.

Btw, to be hosted at frihost you have to have 10$ fri pionts and 5 posts and you also have to stay active on the forums. But It's worth it because it has my sql and is really easy to set-up.
amberchanging
I really like it! If i wasnt already a member of too many forums i would join. I really like the colour scheme, it has a royal look to it.