FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

second -10 warning

ssweat
I received an email stating that i have a -10 points warning but I only redally have -3 so is this a bug or what. I find it hard to post daily due to my real life. It seems hard for me at times to keep up posting and I dont really want to waste web space by posting some random crap just to fill out a quota. I think theses forums would be better if the quota was a little more tolerable for the end user. I guess this issue gives me reason to write, but I think most will agree that there is not much to write about on a daily basis unless you are a blogger or a novelist. I agreee being active n the forums is necessary to make the system function, but think it needs to be somehow fine tuned for those of us that have a little less time daily. Just my opinion.
Bondings
There were some problems with the points resetting and I think it might have happened once or twice too much. Also some posts were lost, causing even lower points for a lot of users. Due to this and due to the server problems, the points deducting will be suspended for about a week or a bit longer.
ssweat
thanks for the update, i try to keep up on my post as much as possible and like the idea overall. I thought something seemed wrong.