FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

webalizer stats

desonium
I saw a weird thing in my webalizer stats. First I had 1408 visits and now it is suddenly 1308. I think he has lost some vistits in februari, because even if I visit the site the number doesnt change?? Confused
And he doesn't count the visits in March Confused
Are you known with this problem or is it only me who has wrong webalizer stats???
cr3ativ3
desonium wrote:
I saw a weird thing in my webalizer stats. First I had 1408 visits and now it is suddenly 1308. I think he has lost some vistits in februari, because even if I visit the site the number doesnt change?? Confused
Are you known with this problem or is it only me who has wrong webalizer stats???

Webalizer stats I don't believe are instantly generated... Like, I believe the stats are updated on a schedule, so any visits you make are not going to appear in the webalizer stats immediately.
mikelll
mine simple doesn't work...and my website has more than 2 months allready! Confused
desonium
cr3ativ3 wrote:
desonium wrote:

Webalizer stats I don't believe are instantly generated... Like, I believe the stats are updated on a schedule, so any visits you make are not going to appear in the webalizer stats immediately.

I know they are updated on a schedule but it is weird that the total hasn't changed since half februari now Confused

Quote:
mine simple doesn't work...and my website has more than 2 months allready!

It is funny to see how much visits your website has, so it is a pity that it isn't working at the moment Sad

Does anyone know when the next update is then?
mikelll
still no solution, Bondings?

every time I want to see stats of my site I get this message:

Code:
File does not exist

Details

You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used).

Info for Admins: Downloading a new webalizer binary

mikelll
hello...
desonium
mikelll wrote:
hello...

My webalizer stats work again Cool Yay!!!!
mikelll
desonium wrote:
mikelll wrote:
hello...

mine don't...its not fair! Sad
nam_siddharth
mikelll wrote:
desonium wrote:
mikelll wrote:
hello...

mine don't...its not fair! Sad

Mine is also not working. I hope it is not because I am using Name servers of my Domain name provider..
mikelll
still waiting for help
Bondings
I'm aware of the problem. I'll check it out when I find some time. In the mean time please use Webalizer (if those work) or try out Google Analytics (which provide quite good statistics).
mikelll
Bondings wrote:
I'm aware of the problem. I'll check it out when I find some time. In the mean time please use Webalizer (if those work) or try out Google Analytics (which provide quite good statistics).

webalizer doesnt work for me....
mikelll
mikelll wrote:
Bondings wrote:

webalizer doesnt work for me....

need help here Bondings
Ghost Rider103
Bondings is obviously aware of the issue, and I'm sure when he gets the time and finds a solution, it will be fixed.

In the meantime, I strongly recommend using Google Analytics to view your websites daily, weekly and even monthly views. It also has a LOT more information to offer and is extremely reliable.

I even use it myself and it's great.

http://www.google.com/analytics/
menino
I agree with ghost rider. Google analytics is quite informative, with a lot of detail.

But webalizer should work out of the box, since it comes with the site.

I wud like to know about how to make webalizer more effectively functional.