FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cosplaying

guissmo
I understand that cosplaying is recently growing into a fad here in the Philippines. Are the costumes bought or designed? And does anyone have cool pictures of cosplay events around the globe?
QrafTee
They're usually bought and designed, more designed than not otherwise you might as well go to a Halloween party. There are a lot of websites with cosplay pictures. Just Google [character name or anime] cosplay and you'll find tons.
jigoku05
No offense but... even though I'm an anime addict, I wouldn't go as far as cosplaying they're for retards. But if you're a good looking girl, then it's a different story.

@guissmo

Do you know Alodia? AFAIK she's the most popular cosplayer in the Philippines. She design and create her own costumes.
amperx
@jigoku05

you are right, cosplaying is only good for good looking girls *in a guys perspective*, but then again they have the freedom to cosplay even though my eyes will only hurt looking at the not cute chic cosplayer xd xd xd..

they are usually made by the cosplayer themselves, although i heard they are sold already too with very nice quality as well
paskifire
Jigoku05 is a cosplayer.
cherry-pie
I usually make my own costumes but there is a lot of websites that sell premade cosplays Very Happy you can buy cosplays on ebay too ^^
JessieF
I would love to do cosplays, unfortunately I don't have money to buy the materials or to fix my sewing machine or to buy a new one. Sad Oh well. Smile
jigoku05
paskifire wrote:
Jigoku05 is a cosplayer.

shut up crossdressing jejemon!
dude_xyx
My friend is attending to this Japan Expo Con in Paris now. She has this Kimono Like cosplay I have no idea from which Manga or Anime.