FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

inactive for a month.. what to do..

speeDemon
I probably am going tobe inactive for this whole month because of my exams.. i already am in the negetive points, and i'm not sure till how many more days its going to go on like this..

anyway.. whats the best way to retain my account and be inactive for the next month?
should i just post in topics i'm interested in and get 30 points, or is there any other kindda method..?
Ghost Rider103
The best thing to do would either to create a topic like you just did, or PM an admin or account creator.

Then we can make note of it so your account doesnt get suspended.

What you dont want to do is spam to get your points up. In the end, theyll be removed anyways and your chances of getting your hosting suspended raise. (This wasnt directed at you, but a reminder to all people who have a similar question).

You shouldnt be too worried about getting your account suspended. Especially if you have been around for a while and are a good poster.

Anyways, this should be put in frihost support. Id move it now but am on my cell.

Edit: was easier to do on my cell than i thought Very Happy
speeDemon
in that case, i guess some one could take a note of it..? i'll pm someone as well... and wel i guess i'm going to be away for a while..
Bondings
I have changed your points to 45, so you won't get into negative points anytime soon.

Also, due to the server problems from a while ago, I have disabled the points script responsible for deducting the points to make up for the problems and downtime. So next week there won't be any points deducted so that should also help quite a bit. Very Happy
speeDemon
wow, thanks!
btw, i just got a frihost inactivity(-5) warning Smile
I guess it was earlier today...
also do you mind if i post now??
I mean. i'm not going to be regular, but maybe i'll open up frihost in the prep leaves (some day in the next 2weeks.. maybe..?)
Bondings
speeDemon wrote:
wow, thanks!
btw, i just got a frihost inactivity(-5) warning Smile
I guess it was earlier today...
also do you mind if i post now??
I mean. i'm not going to be regular, but maybe i'll open up frihost in the prep leaves (some day in the next 2weeks.. maybe..?)

I certainly won't mind if you keep posting, that's definitely not a problem. Very Happy
speeDemon
wow, i love this website!!