FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Access to C-Panel

deanhills
I find access to C-Panel really slow. I tried to get in last night and it took ages for it to come up. The second time it was a bit faster. Is this something on my end, i.e. firewalls or Internet settings, and is there something I can do to make it faster. My access to the Forum and Frihost Website in contrast is much faster. Almost night and day in comparison.
Bondings
Your hosting account is on a different server (VPS 1) and hence the problems/performance is not related.

I think there were problems with the VPS a few days ago and the server support suspended an account because it was sending out too many emails and caused a high load. I think it should be better now, but I'll try to take a look at it and try to fix the slowness.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
Your hosting account is on a different server (VPS 1) and hence the problems/performance is not related.

I think there were problems with the VPS a few days ago and the server support suspended an account because it was sending out too many emails and caused a high load. I think it should be better now, but I'll try to take a look at it and try to fix the slowness.
Thanks Steve. I checked again tonight in response to your request for checking our C-Panels and found it very slow to get in again. I wonder what other people's experiences are?