FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any good backlinking suggestions?

ssweat
Any good back linking suggestions? I am kind of new at SEO methods and have added a few backlinks by forum postin methods but am curious if anyone has some good tips us new guys could use to maximize back link usage. Thanks in advance for any input.
metalfreek
Here are some methods for building backlink
1. Forum posting
2. Blog commenting (dofollow)
3. Submit to social bookmarking sites like digg, redit
3. Article directories
4. Personally contacting webmaster of your niche for link exchange
christaker
Back linking is simply having external sites link to your site. Three way link exchanges are just as easy to detect as two way ones and two way link exchanges are still perfectly valuable, so long as the interlinking sites have some relevance to each-other.
kislayraj
the best back linking suggestion is search you potential partner using your keywords and similar phrases, send him/her mail after putting his/her's site linking on your site and notice that Be personal when you email potential link partners.
If it possible try to get Three way, four way and ring linking but be careful, don't cheat because honest is the biggest policy in any business
grow your link in natural speed
Always choose GOOD QUALITY sites.
According to me it's better to get 50 links each day. and never use FFA sites it would be better for your website
Abhishukla
nice information.