FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Action Script Builder

dreamchaser
I have been inspired and been studying about the augmented reality. And have end up using flarManager with Flash CS3. But after I coded the script, The problem is it doesn't work. I have done the exact thing that I saw in a tutorial at www.gotoandlearn.com. Our only difference is his using eclipse in a Mac as an editor. What do you think should I use to make an augmented reality. Suggestions and Help would be much appreciated.
Stubru Freak
Anyone willing to help will really need more information than that.
dreamchaser
Stubru Freak wrote:
Anyone willing to help will really need more information than that.

I see, but I'm really clueless and need help. I have made my post as clear as I can get. I'm sorry
Stubru Freak
Well, what exactly do you want to do? And why didn't the script work?
dreamchaser
I want to make an augmented reality, I saw that it is flash based and works with flash actionscript. Augmented reality is by putting a marker(picture you generated) in front of a web cam connected in your pc. And when it is recognized, you will see an image/ video / or a 3d image pop out from the marker that is visible in your monitor.

for clearer view of what I'm saying watch this sir :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTsdh9TdzgM
amperx
could you be more clearer as to what error response you get when compiling? cause its kinda hard to figure out what you really want to get help at.