FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm BAAACK!

Vrythramax
Hello out there...after a prolonged time away from Frihost daily life (you'd never know it by looking at my lack of points), I am pleased to say that I am back and ready to start posting in the forums again with some regularity.

In my own defense however I'd like to mention that I tried to stay active in the background by keeping up with my AC duties...but I am afraid I have been horribly remiss there as well.

I would like to thank, and apologize, to my fellow Frihost Staff Members for picking any slack my absence has caused, and to thank Bondings in particular for his patience.

I am looking forward to meeting all the new Frihosters that have come into our happy little community in the past few months, and learning from all of you. Smile

P.S. Please don't listen to any rumors about me, they are all part of an evil conspiracy meant to undermine my good reputation and all lies...except of course the good ones...they are all true!!

Max
mathiaus
Glad to have you back Max Very Happy

(PS. Stop lying about those rumours, everyone knows they are true! Razz )
loyal
Vrythramax wrote:
...I am pleased to say that I am...

Er...who are you, and when did you leave?

lol i'm kidding. Welcome back!
Vrythramax
loyal wrote:
Er...who are you, and when did you leave?

d'oh!

hmmm...now here's something new...what does this "Modify User Points/FRIH$" button do? Twisted Evil

@mathiaus

Thanks for not saying *which* rumors where true!

...hey wait a second! Embarassed
selim06
well, it looks like end of February such a good time for returns like i did a few hours ago. Glad to see you're back. For sure your absence was more crucial than mine and hopefully with your involvement Frihost Forums will maintain and even amend the quality.
Welcome back.
Helios
MAX!
Glad to see you alive and well. Smile
Let me buy you a virtual beer

I'm not active myself actually, LOL
But I'll start coming back slowly.
Vrythramax
@selim06

Now *your* return is certainly a welcomed one by me...it's been far too long! Applause
Thank you for the kind, words (you always were the eloquent one).

@Helios

What's to say...I have missed you my brother Smile
I'm working on getting back into my former IRC activity also...but I still have some catching up to do here. BTW...I don't drink any more, not for sometime now. Did I mention that I am the Assistant Director Sober House now (no joke)?
Helios
Vrythramax wrote:
@selim06

Now *your* return is certainly a welcomed one by me...it's been far too long! Applause
Thank you for the kind, words (you always were the eloquent one).

@Helios

What's to say...I have missed you my brother Smile
I'm working on getting back into my former IRC activity also...but I still have some catching up to do here. BTW...I don't drink any more, not for sometime now. Did I mention that I am the Assistant Director Sober House now (no joke)?

That's good to hear man, I don't drink as well. Just said that as a figure of speech.
And no, you haven't mentioned that you're an assistant director I believe. Some awesome news there! We should meet on IRC, beat up Rvec a little bit Razz
adri
Welcome back Max! (and selim06)

Adri Smile
Ghost900
Glad to see you are back. Another Mean Team member. Very Happy
Vrythramax
Ghost900 wrote:
... Another Mean Team member. Very Happy

and with that comment I changed my sig a little Twisted Evil

Thanks guys...you sure make a person feel welcome...uh oh, I think I feel a warm fuzzy feeling coming over me...that's it, no more cold meatloaf sandwiches late at night Mr. Green
Arty
Welcome back. Smile I remember you: you're the guy with the spam signature. Very Happy
Helios
Vrythramax wrote:
Ghost900 wrote:
... Another Mean Team member. Very Happy

no more cold meatloaf sandwiches late at night Mr. Green

Give them to me instead Dancing
Vrythramax
Arty wrote:
Welcome back. Smile I remember you: you're the guy with the spam signature. Very Happy

*sigh* 4500+ posts and I'm remembered for a graphic I didn't make Crying or Very sad
Asap170
Nice to have you back!

mathiaus wrote:
Glad to have you back Max Very Happy

(PS. Stop lying about those rumours, everyone knows they are true! Razz )

What rumours? I think I am totally out of the loop here! Eh?
missdixy
hollllllaaa! welcome back Smile
Ghost Rider103
Welcome back once again!

Hopefully youll show up in the IRC sometime. Though i havent been to active in there myself. I always have trouble connecting to the server.
standready
Welcome back Max & selim06!
You were away? Spirit never left!
Let me treat you both to a virtual bottle of water for your return.
Vrythramax
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Welcome back once again!

Hopefully youll show up in the IRC sometime. Though i havent been to active in there myself. I always have trouble connecting to the server.

I have been back online there and got my nick all fixed up again...now all I have to do is get rvec to op me Smile