FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cool site to check out where you get free stuff..

greg1225
Hello,

Here's some info on a site that's 100% legit and safe where I have actually received 2 wii games already. The deal is I made a weebly site that helps you get invited to lockerz witch is where you can earn ptz and watch vids too redeem prizes like video games, ipods, electronics, purses, sun glasses, and much more!

Lockerz and its an invite only website where you get free stuff by earning points. Once you get your invite, each time you log in you will be able to earn 2 ptz and everyday you will be able to answer a question for an additional 2 ptz. I already have gotten 2 games out of this site, and yes its 100% true.

You have to be invited to start earning your ptz. Its all free too, check out this site I made where you can read more about it and see videos of the prizes actually earned, visit the site below to get you're invite to start earning you're ptz!

http://lockerzinfo4you.weebly.com/

Any questions feel free to ask or visit the site above.
the-guide
Good idea behind Lockerz site but I think I've not enough time to collect the pointz in order to get free stuff!

However, thank you a lot for sharing. Smile

-----