FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to make my website get popular?

kokoz1635
please help http://www.techkoko.com http://www.tattookoko.com thanks
ssweat
nice site, a good method is back linking(gettin links on other sites to point to yours), one method that you could use for back linking is to search for a forum with similar topic or relation to your site and then if you find something relevant to your site add a link to it in a post. i.e. My buddies website www.goodtint.com is for his window tinting business, so i would search for something similar in topic, say for example safety glass forums. I could go to the forums and maybe someone posts about how they can make their windows safer, knowing that my buddies site has a glass safety note in his FAQ page I could tell them to look here http://www.goodtint.com/FAQ.html (adding a link to his FAQ page so they can see it) for another way to make your glass safe. Blogs are also popular for this type of back linking. There are other methods but this is just a simple way to get people to visit you site therefore making it more popular in rank. Basically just writing this post I just back linked to my friends page. Good Luck[/url]
Cliffer
i have same question...how to do... my site is http://engford.com
spring567
I can't access you site http://www.tattookoko.com/ .
NileHadwards
First of all good web site, if you really want to make your site popular so You should try internet marketing firm like SEO.
pll
Do tons of SEO and links, get other websites to link your site and link their sites in yours.
If you do this you get 2 times more people because;

Google (for instance) looks the numbers of links on your website and to which website it refers, if the website referred has a good Pagerank, you'll be higher in Google Search Results.
If a website links to yours it will also increase your PageRank because Google also likes the numbers of sites that points to yours.

You can also trade ads (I put an ad of your site and you put mine)
It's really easy but you need some time to spend on it. Cool

Good luck!
riccopt
submit your websites to website directories... and find people that have sites similar to yours and exchange links with them...
the-guide
pll wrote:
Do tons of SEO and links, get other websites to link your site and link their sites in yours.
If you do this you get 2 times more people because;

Google (for instance) looks the numbers of links on your website and to which website it refers, if the website referred has a good Pagerank, you'll be higher in Google Search Results.
If a website links to yours it will also increase your PageRank because Google also likes the numbers of sites that points to yours.

You can also trade ads (I put an ad of your site and you put mine)
It's really easy but you need some time to spend on it. Cool

Good luck!

That's very true that I've ever done before and it's very hard work and also eat a lot of my time! Laughing
cemycc
1 tip for back linking: Don`t exchange links with sites from other domains.
For example : in your site you speak about games and you exchange links with a site that speaks about real-life, politcs or w/e . Like this you will not get any visitors try to exchange links with site on the same domain of interest.
christaker
The implementation of SEO techniques can really do wonders for your site, but it can also be very tiring, especially if you have little or no knowledge at all about SEO. Optimize your site by making both on and off Page Optimization. On the page for the proper use of keywords, alt tags, meta tags, title tags and description.Off-Page Optimization deals with building links.
tamilparks
very good site, first u have to get the backlinks from the search engines, also if u have good contents and site updates often u will get more visitors regularly
airh3ad
You really want to make your site popular so You should try internet marketing firm like SEO update your site regularly post some new article. try to submit in other derictories.
medesignz
What are your thoughts on Backlinking?

I try and employ an AB approach where I would get someone to link to my A site, and then on my B site repay the link.

Would you be happy about sharing in this way?
Abhishukla
the best way to get the back links are by linking your site to as many sites possible.
medesignz
i dont think that is true... i think the very opposite is true in fact.
the_crystalguy
this is my site http://www.shop4u.frihost.org
where to get right back links. i submit my site at different directories and in return paste there link on my site but i did n't find any link to my site from these directories. should i delete all these useless links from my site. will any one give me the links of popular and trusted directories plz! Smile
spring567
It is hard to get popular by yourself. You don't have enought time to update your news.
debjitbiswas
Well thats a good idea so i just going to use this wish me luck .
thanks.
Hogwarts
SEO is a waste of time. Stop trying to create links and start trying to create something to have linked to.
tamilparks
Abhishukla wrote:
the best way to get the back links are by linking your site to as many sites possible.

you try back links
contreraweb
Hogwarts wrote:
SEO is a waste of time. Stop trying to create links and start trying to create something to have linked to.

Yes, is true, good content=links