FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weird mysql problems, missing table that is there!

inphurno
I'm having mysql probs, i get this error:

user warning: Table 'inphurno_bL0G.actions_assignments' doesn't exist query: SELECT aa.aid, a.type FROM actions_assignments aa LEFT JOIN actions a ON aa.aid = a.aid WHERE aa.hook = 'nodeapi' AND aa.op = 'view' ORDER BY weight in /home/inphurno/domains/whatsyourimpact.eu.org/public_html/blog/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172.

on the first page of my blog:

http://www.whatsyourimpact.eu.org/blog/

i tried to create the table myself in phpmyadmin and i got this error: #1050 - Table 'actions_assignments' already exists

then when i tried to insert into it i got: #1146 - Table 'inphurno_bL0G.actions_assignments' doesn't exist

when i try to drop the table i get this: Unknown table 'actions_assignment'

i dont see it in the list of tables on the left but i do see it when i go for a search i see the table

so not sure what to tell you here
inphurno
any help on this would be greatly appreciated
inphurno
I tried some different operations to try to fix it but still no success

CHECK, ANALYZE, REPAIR:
Table 'actions_assignments' already exists

and when i try to create i get:
Table 'inphurno_bL0G.actions_assignments' doesn't exist

its been well over a month and still no answer so i'm going to need some assistance on on this one!
Bondings
My apologies due to the late response.

I suppose something got wrong during the server move with that table. I have removed one of the physical files of that table, I think that was causing the problems. I suppose it's not worth it to import that table from the previous server since it only has 2 rows?

Please try to create the table again, hopefully it'll work now. Also, is this the only table giving problems?

Code:
cron    run    node_publish_action    1
cron    run    node_save_action    2
inphurno
its working now i was able to recreate the table and add the old data. i compared a dump of the current db against an old back from january and tablewise things match now so it looks like there is no other tables that are missing. thanks a lot for your help on this one Bondings Very Happy