FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question for Bondings

tchaunt
In the simplest words: I lost a lot of work from yesterday that I really need. I'm being paid for the scripts I worked on, and I'd rather not spend another six hours recoding the changes I made yesterday.

"Long" Version: I was in Computer Applications yesterday, and I had finished early. I was browsing around the internet, looking at PHP examples, and I got an idea to help me finish the rest of the code I needed for the function I was working on. I came home and started scripting. I scripted from 3 to 9. I made a stupid mistake and let my joy of finishing an important (and the most complex) part of the script cause me to forget to make a new backup. I got on today because I knew some server-hopping was scheduled very soon, and made a backup to be safe. I proceeded to work on another function for the script, and found all of my work from yesterday completely gone.

My question(s) for Bondings: Is the data still on the old servers, or have you cleared them? If the data is on the old server, would it be possible to copy all of the files from my hosting account to the new server? If the data is still on the old server and can be moved, I wouldn't mind if my frih$ and quite a few points were cleared for the trouble.
tchaunt
UPDATE: Sorry, I just learned about the port being opened (it wouldn't load for me earlier, so I figured it was closed). Yet another stupid mistake on my behalf. Mods, feel free to either lock or delete this thread.