FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Topics and posts are gone ??!!

dude_xyx
Yeah. Yesterday I made few replys and one topic. I remember I had 30 points at end. I realised now all these posts are gone as well as points. in one topic one of my old posts and another reply done by another member is gone too.

Something happened yesterday ? like a DB crash ?
handfleisch
dude_xyx wrote:
Yeah. Yesterday I made few replys and one topic. I remember I had 30 points at end. I realised now all these posts are gone as well as points. in one topic one of my old posts and another reply done by another member is gone too.

Something happened yesterday ? like a DB crash ?

Yeah I was nailing wingnuts over in Politics and all the posts and threads are gone. A lucky accident for them, their ignorance has been erased for once.
dude_xyx
well unlucky for me. few of mine were painfully long and one of where i has posted bunch of photos. I guess I have to do all that again.
Bondings
I might try to restore some of the topics and posts that were lost, but it won't be fore immediately and won't be easy. First I have to fix some errors and the server needs some work too though, it seems.
dude_xyx
Thanks ! Since I'm an admin of another forum I know hard it would be. I guess posting these again is easy.
Flakky
I get emails that there are replies in topics and I get random topics in return now :/ very confusing.
ankitdatashn
2 days back I noticed my account had very less points, So I spent 2-3 hours just to notch up my points to about 46-47, and total posts of around 371, Today as I logged in I was shell shocked. I PM'ed Bondings and thought to check the forum just in case this was a glitch that was encountered by anyone else also, and Found this thread.

Too bad time for that glitch to occur, all my points lost Sad
Zsupermassive
Oh seems like something DID happen.
You guys lost your posts. I lost my account! I registered a new one on the same email address now. =/
Flakky
ankitdatashn wrote:
2 days back I noticed my account had very less points, So I spent 2-3 hours just to notch up my points to about 46-47, and total posts of around 371, Today as I logged in I was shell shocked. I PM'ed Bondings and thought to check the forum just in case this was a glitch that was encountered by anyone else also, and Found this thread.

Too bad time for that glitch to occur, all my points lost Sad
wow, did you get them back=