FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

gatesofanrah.com

coreymanshack
I programmed a game quite a while back. Some of the things in it don't work, and it needs a lot of work.

http://gatesofanrah.com/

What I need is a few players to get me interested again, you will be an exclusive beta tester and all of your ideas will be heard.

If you are interested please sign up there and reply to this post with your username.

For some reason my last post was deleted? Please pm me if you have any problems with my post I will gladly work them out with you.
escritor
Code:

Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/gatesofa/public_html/index.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined index: password in /home/gatesofa/public_html/index.php on line 9
the-guide
Same as "escritor" and here's some errors on your registering page.

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php  on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: emailconfirm in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 6

Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 7

Notice: Undefined index: pass in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined index: passconfirm in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined index: chartype in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined index: chargender in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: chartype in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: chargender in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 13

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 16

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/gatesofa/public_html/register.php on line 19

... and don't know about another pages since I didn't access them.

May be this helpful for you in order to correct them.
Ghost Rider103
Yeah there are quite a few errors on your website.

Minus the errors, the design is pretty simple, and it is easy to read. One thing I noticed; there is not link back to the home page when you are on a different page. You also have no footer, and no copyright information. You may want to put some copyright information. I'd recommend to create a footer.

All of your page title just say "Game". You should probably specify each page title a little better than that.

So it's pretty simple, I'd say too simple for this time period. Lots of little minor things that need to be fixed/changed.

Anyways, you still did a good job. I just nit pick sometimes.
coreymanshack
I actually stopped working on the game for a while, amazing I get people posting here on this post 3 months later about it Smile

It's in debug mode, that's what all the warning and notices are about.
nivinjoy
This is what the message from the site says..!!

Quote:
Changed Back End

I changed up the back end of the game, I\'m going to have to go through every file one by one and switch everything to the new and better style. Sorry, all your characters were deleted. If you log in right now, we\'re in debug mode so you\'ll see a lot of \"errors\".

2010/03/21, 10:44pm(GMT-6)

So you not bothered about correcting it..??
coreymanshack
nivinjoy wrote:
This is what the message from the site says..!!

Quote:
Changed Back End

I changed up the back end of the game, I\'m going to have to go through every file one by one and switch everything to the new and better style. Sorry, all your characters were deleted. If you log in right now, we\'re in debug mode so you\'ll see a lot of \"errors\".

2010/03/21, 10:44pm(GMT-6)

So you not bothered about correcting it..??

Do you want to play? If so I'll probably go fix everything.
tamilparks
in the top

Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/gatesofa/public_html/index.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined index: password in /home/gatesofa/public_html/index.php on line 9

the above errors are displaying...
coreymanshack
tamilparks wrote:
in the top

the above errors are displaying...

Yes that has been stated above, the game is in debug mode, and I haven't bothered to mess with it in a while.
DanielWatts
As people are saying, There is a invalided thing at the top of the website. Please fix. And if you have this website as the normal website please change it,

This is a very doll website! You need to add more colours! Please add some more content to?
escritor
coreymanshack, you should just block public access to it if you want to stop getting feedback. Razz
coreymanshack
escritor wrote:
coreymanshack, you should just block public access to it if you want to stop getting feedback. Razz

I don't mind feedback, as long as they actually log in and try to play Wink