FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server change please

milleja46
Can someone please change what server i am on. Screw this one since i can't connect. And neither can asap unless we use proxie and that is not good enough. Please just change me over. Thanks
Asap170
Wrong forum to post this in! "Request an Account Change" http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-7.html
Diablosblizz
Frihost doesn't switch servers that your on. You get what you've got unfortunately. Wait for Bondings to come and reply, perhaps there is something he can do to help you.
Bondings
@Diablosblizz, in case of problems I will change a user to a different server.

@milleja46, please remind me about it after the server move. Also, your subdomain is going to change. You have the choice between frih.net and frih.org.
milleja46
When is that supposed to be done and what is the difference?
Bondings
milleja46 wrote:
When is that supposed to be done and what is the difference?

In a few days, maybe even tomorrow. And the difference is that it is a lot of trouble to move accounts to a different server and it would be way easier to create an account for you after the move.
milleja46
Well i just changed my dns and it worked. But i don't know for how long. Whichever is availble first i guess. Lock topic plz