FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online Games

_AG_
Tank Vs Tank is one of the best online games in my opinion. Its one of the best time wasters you can find. Whats your favorite?
paskifire
Ragnarok Online Very Happy
wombatrpgs
Including or not including MMOs?
slashnburn99
greatest of all time

Counterstrike
spinout
Hm, any MCO fans left?
wombatrpgs
I cannot find your acronym on the list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCO_%28disambiguation%29
spring567
I don't play games currently. Can you give me some advice , I want to play some to spend my time.
welshsteve
Not a big game player, but I do like simple games online. The blast billiards and lightening pool range are great. Stick Cricket and PlayForYourTeam are good as well. www.mousebreaker.com is full of good games
tchaunt
One that I REALLY love is Furcadia. The game is still getting quite a few updates, holds the title of one of the longest running MMOs, and has a great set up. The game is a two-dimensional isometric (creates the illusion of 3-d) with about ten or eleven main maps. The rest of the maps are user made using programs that are provided with the free download. You can do so many things to customize the "dreams" (levels) that you make. You can even get money from selling scripts you make, artwork, and "patches" (the custom items you make to be added to dreams). You can get a great experience from the game without paying a single cent. Of course, there are many things that can be bought to make the experience even better. Razz
amperx
adventure quest lol Smile)
rayxzero
Heroes of Newerth, DOTA
zatro
slashnburn99 wrote:
greatest of all time

Counterstrike

Only if its 1.6! I played that game for 6 years now and still doesn't get old to me. That and Diablo 2 exp.
McTurtle
Football Superstars is pretty addictive IMHO. Many a girlfriend has left me for my love of this football manager MMO so there must be something in it!
wombatrpgs
I believe that speaks more to your nature than the nature of the game...
silverdown
I play World of Warcraft and Secondlife mostly
Starrfoxx
I miss the old, The Sims Online. It was neat to meet up with fellow simmers online and see what they can build.

I would have to say City of Heroes and Lord of the Rings Online are my current faves.
rayxzero
DEKARON is also good.
DanielWatts
My favroute browser games are:

Runescape
Habbo UK
Habbo Retros.

Non browser games:
Cod Moderan warfare 2
Cod PC version
Starrfoxx
I just got back into City of Heroes. I'm looking forward to the new Rogue expansion coming soon.
wombatrpgs
Does anyone know of anything remotely resembling a roguelike MMO(RPG)?
slashnburn99
Football Superstars

Downloading that now

cheers
wombatrpgs
Never heard of it. Care to elaborate?
cadbrent
I enjoy both fantasy and FPS games. But at the moment, fantasy game Knight Online is my favorite. Free download and play but can buy Knight online items for benefits. It’s usually quite full with people but very addictive so it’s expected. Leveling and hunting is so fun, and the party system is really good.
app893
I like football games online.
cemycc
Try Lineage II you will llike it: www.lineage2.com Laughing
Starrfoxx
I've wanted to try Lineage 2, but I've never had the time nor money to get started.
smsmcfarland
I would def have to say CS:S. Mods = Limitless fun Smile
ribozon
definitely heroes of newerth
spinout
I still miss motor city online!!! Sad Sad
silverdown
I play WOW if that counts Laughing
dude_xyx
One of my friends were bugging me to download this free online game called Wonderland Online. I download it but have no idea what to do with it. Anyone know about this game ?
chatrack
Hi,

I like to play Flash games online, easy to load, less skill to play Laughing
wombatrpgs
chatrack wrote:
Hi,

I like to play Flash games online, easy to load, less skill to play Laughing

Ha, that's not a bad point, really. Not to mention free.
macky
i miss ragnarok online ever! ragnarok fever! Laughing
QrafTee
macky wrote:
i miss ragnarok online ever! ragnarok fever! Laughing
Dude, Ragnarok Online for the win. I played public and private servers... it was one hell of a ride. I've tried to get back into it with my friends, but... it's just not the same. We've never been able to get back into it for longer than a month or two.
cadbrent
Recently addicted to Rohan Blood Feud http://www.playspan.com/rohan-blood-feud Its awesome Wink
granvals
Ummm Since Jed Is A Girl I suppose Id rather watch the Admins play with each other, Not looking foward to see kendoo or Someone maybe Jed.
Next- Would you rather play with your GF/BF at night or play with 3 woman you met at a bar all day? Well, I was eaten by cannibals in the previous round and I couldn't stand a second brutal death so soon. So I' m left with life imprisonment...
Would you rather dye your hair pink or purple ?
I'd rather slap you in the face ! Naaaahhhh, I'll give you the ride in the A380 and then I'll let you climb the rollerskate on its way down...
Would you rather live to work or work to live ?
idontknow2010
My favourite online game was Perfect World International, it's free and the best feature is fly and more fly. But I should leave PW why I'm very busy.
manyakbey
CS2D == Counter Strike 2D.. I suggest..
wombatrpgs
idontknow2010 wrote:
My favourite online game was Perfect World International, it's free and the best feature is fly and more fly. But I should leave PW why I'm very busy.

Is that multiplayer? MMOs always seem to suck time...
LostOverThere
wombatrpgs wrote:
idontknow2010 wrote:

Is that multiplayer? MMOs always seem to suck time...

Ugh, yeah. I hate to see what the supposed Torchlight MMORPG will do to people.
wombatrpgs
LostOverThere wrote:

Ugh, yeah. I hate to see what the supposed Torchlight MMORPG will do to people.

Huh, I don't know, never heard of it. Was the original addicting?
manyakbey
My friend I do not know your taste.
Look at people like you stay in this game, but play Jady Dynasty. ,
Game is too good.
If you come to the game can help you.
Watching boat Czar.
But the example you make 250 lvl 265 lvl level 15 falls, but actually are getting.
Very good with a sword in a game by getting on the fly.
wombatrpgs
What on earth are you referring to?
altafbhai
Head Shooter
wombatrpgs
Not sure which of the last two posts was more bizarre...