FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site dissapearing from first/second page only found on site:

DeltaM
My site was at the first or second page of google (google.se as it's a swedish site) and now I can only find it if I search for site:www.magrutor.frihost.org, why did this happend ? I didn't change anything vital that could have caused this much problem... Now my site realy looses alot of visitors and I was happy to see it advance in the search engines, now I'm just frustrated how it could just dissappear like that Evil or Very Mad

The site is relatively new btw if that has anything to do with it.
riccopt
DeltaM wrote:
My site was at the first or second page of google (google.se as it's a swedish site) and now I can only find it if I search for site:www.magrutor.frihost.org, why did this happend ? I didn't change anything vital that could have caused this much problem... Now my site realy looses alot of visitors and I was happy to see it advance in the search engines, now I'm just frustrated how it could just dissappear like that Evil or Very Mad

The site is relatively new btw if that has anything to do with it.

did you by any chances spam your website link on LINK DUMPs/FFA? that might make your website fall into the google sandbox...
DeltaM
No, I did not and yesterday it just showed back upp on the same spot as it was when it dissapeared Very Happy Awsome but still wierd.