FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Suggestion

beastlytom
One of ym suggestions would be to add a way to access the forums easier and faster and a bunch more emoticons so i can do wierder posts lol
Asap170
What is there to make getting to the forums easier it's a two step process it's pretty easy for me...
ocalhoun
Asap170 wrote:
What is there to make getting to the forums easier it's a two step process it's pretty easy for me...

Some forums (even styles for phpbb2) have login available on the index page.
That way, you can just put your username and password into the index page, making it a one-step process instead of a two-step process.

Though,
@beastlytom: Just click the 'remember me' box while logging in, and you'll be automatically logged in every time you visit, making it a zero-step process.

I do agree that a change of emoticons would be nice though.
1: Search Frihost's post database for instances of the 20 default emoticons, counting how often each one occurs.
2: Search the post database for instances of the other ones (currently in the view more emoticons window), counting.
3: Remove the 10 least popular emoticons from the original 20, putting them in the 'view more emoticons' window.
4: Replace those 10 with the 10 most popular from the view more emoticons window.

That will give easier access to new variety, and get rid of the wasted space from emoticons of the posting page that arent used much at all... like ' Arrow '.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Just click the 'remember me' box while logging in, and you'll be automatically logged in every time you visit, making it a zero-step process.
I'm quite intrigued by this, as that is what I would expect as well when I tick the "remember me" box. I do that religiously during every log-in (habit), and I have not had an automatically logged-in occurrence yet. Smile The only part where it works, is when I open up a duplicate Frihost Forums page, when the original one is still active. I sometimes do that when I cut and paste from other Forums, and like to keep the posting that I am working on open at the same time.
Bondings
deanhills wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
Just click the 'remember me' box while logging in, and you'll be automatically logged in every time you visit, making it a zero-step process.
I'm quite intrigued by this, as that is what I would expect as well when I tick the "remember me" box. I do that religiously during every log-in (habit), and I have not had an automatically logged-in occurrence yet. Smile The only part where it works, is when I open up a duplicate Frihost Forums page, when the original one is still active. I sometimes do that when I cut and paste from other Forums, and like to keep the posting that I am working on open at the same time.

Are you sure that your browser is remembering cookies? Maybe it is setup to erase a cookie after you close the website tab/window?
nam_siddharth
deanhills wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

In my case I do not remember when I have manually logged in frihost last time. frihost remembers my password. In some rare cases when frihost forget it, my browser remember it. It is only once a while that I have to log in manually, that's why sometime I forget my own password. Rolling Eyes