FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Parked Domain Maintenance functions?

alskmaster
this "Parked Domain Maintenance" adds the domain in the DNS? which the time of update of it?

It would have as to modify the DNS? without bothering You?
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thanks !! Smile Smile Smile
Bondings
alskmaster wrote:
this "Parked Domain Maintenance" adds the domain in the DNS? which the time of update of it?

It would have as to modify the DNS? without bothering You?
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thanks !! Smile Smile Smile

New Domain Name: <fill-in-your-domain.com> --> Add domain!

It should be added automatically. Of course your domain's nameservers need to be pointed to ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net and that can take a while.
alskmaster
But what I have that to make to point the domain with respect to the DNS ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net?
Sunny
alskmaster wrote:
But what I have that to make to point the domain with respect to the DNS ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net?

When you bought the domain you must have got a link to DNS control panel or domain control panel. Check your set up email for that link or the domain registar website for it. Once you login to your DNS control Panel you have to look for an option "Name Server" OR "DNS Server" etc. Give ns1.frihost.net in fst coloumn ns2.frihost.net in second, If you have option to add more server just leave them as it is.

and As Bondings pointed out it can take serveral hours for your domain to start working.