FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you have old games and systems?

standready
I am not a gamer although I still have my "Pong" console and Coleco Vision around here somewhere. LOL
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/old-nintendo-system-sells-for-13-105/1389101
Never heard of the Stadium Event game and struck out trying to find infomation about it.

Do you have old games and systems?
driftingfe3s
I have an Atari 2600 probably lying around somewhere in my basement with pong and pac-man. I took it out a few years back but I couldn't find the AC adapter and I was so sad.

I also have a classic nintendo entertainment system with a dozen or so games. I recently tried playing with it and had the blue screen. I opened it up and and got working again and played a bit of Super Mario 1 and then decided to play Air Fortress. I got into 3 levels and became frustrated and then grew tired of the game.

Also, I was sad to discover that the old Zapper light gun does not work with LCD TVs and without a CRT TV around I was unable to play Duck Hunt Sad.
weableandbob
Sadly, the oldest things I have lying around are my Game Boy and N64.
eday2010
Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, and Super NES.

I had more old consoles, but sold them off last summer.
spinout
I got the atari 2600 still - no working joysticks...
desonium
my oldest console is the first gameboy
That big grey thing Cool Other old consoles I have are the gameboypocket and the ps-one
milleja46
I still have snes somewhere, and the n64. The old gameboy color i think. With some great games they that really represented them.
ashishmundhra
driftingfe3s wrote:
I have an Atari 2600 probably lying around somewhere in my basement with pong and pac-man. I took it out a few years back but I couldn't find the AC adapter and I was so sad.

I also have a classic nintendo entertainment system with a dozen or so games. I recently tried playing with it and had the blue screen. I opened it up and and got working again and played a bit of Super Mario 1 and then decided to play Air Fortress. I got into 3 levels and became frustrated and then grew tired of the game.

Also, I was sad to discover that the old Zapper light gun does not work with LCD TVs and without a CRT TV around I was unable to play Duck Hunt Sad.

Gr8
amperx
how the hell did those old systems survive Oo, i like duck hunt too!!, and the annoying dog laugh XD, oh well the oldest systems that i have here is a famicom with mario 3 cartridge, and ugh rockman too
Starrfoxx
I've got a SNES that is collecting some dust. It still works. I only have 3-4 games for it. I bought it mainly for the game "Starfox" which inspired the user name that I have.

My first video game machine was the Atari 5200. The joysticks were cool when they were brand new, but after using them for awhile you quickly learn why those things were pieces of junk. I loved "Star Raiders" for that machine. I never had a 2600, but my best friend did so I played it over at his house. After I got my 5200, he was always coming over to my house, lol.
eday2010
amperx wrote:
how the hell did those old systems survive Oo,

No moving parts for the most part. Cartridge based consoles were a lot more resilient than disc based ones. I doubt anyone's current disc based console will still be working after 25 years like my Atari 2600 does.
MetalBlackTiger
The oldest system i have is Super NES and the oldest game i have for it is Super Mario World.
sysna
I have a SEGA which i don't know if it works or not but i have just kept it because it was a lot fun in its time and i never forget it.
RoylanM
I have the n64 and the gameboy they date back a long way.
Radar
Do I have them, yes. Do they work... not really, no. Which I find to be a great tragedy, that the classic games just can't be played any more.
Laro696
Oldest I have is a sega mega drive I bought last week lol. Was about $40 and included 24 games in their original cases
jordivh
My first "console" was the gameboy but the advanced version where I played pokemon ruby on. I loved it. I know the gameboy advanced isn't that old but i'm only 15 so it would be strange if I had a N64 or something Wink
pravojednostavno
Old systems Sega Mega Drive and Super NES.
Old games sonic 2, asterix and super mario world.
Adalew
I have some old game console, but I have sold them and then bought JXD S7800B and PS4