FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joomla Template installation

nivinjoy
I recently installed a Joomla in my web hosting account

I tried to install a Joomla template and when i make it default and preview the site the site is coming in an incomplete stage. And all over the site the following message appears..!!

Quote:
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /usr/home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/mech/msite/templates/beyondthelimit/html/modules.php on line 51

What should i do now..??
mOrpheuS
nivinjoy wrote:
Quote:
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /usr/home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/mech/msite/templates/beyondthelimit/html/modules.php on line 51

This is because ereg_replace has been deprecated in php 5.3.x (this version of php has recently been installed on server 2/3).

The fix is to -
a) either run the script with php 5.2.x or lower, or
b) replace every call to function ereg_replace() with the equivalent call to preg_replace()
nivinjoy
mOrpheuS wrote:
nivinjoy wrote:
Quote:

This is because ereg_replace has been deprecated in php 5.3.x (this version of php has recently been installed on server 2/3).

The fix is to -
a) either run the script with php 5.2.x or lower, or
b) replace every call to function ereg_replace() with the equivalent call to preg_replace()

How can i do this..??

Or can i request someone here at Frihost to install Joomla into my account with the template and full site installation (with the documentation given by me) for some FRIH$ say a 500 or something..??