FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Major errors on worpress site on server 3

crossroads
Well I have our church website hosted by wonderful frihost and I noticed yesterday that for some reasons a bunch of error messages showed up instead of the site it self. The url for the site is www.crossroads.frih.org

I use wordpress to update and run it and it is giving me a bunch of errors including things from wordpress. Now I read recently they have been doing stuff with server 2 and 3 I think and some errors popped up for them. I was just wondering if there is anyway that the server issues could be whats causing the website to not function correctly? I havent made any updates on the web page since last week so I dont think I changed anything in the setting on my side.

Thanks!
driftingfe3s
Yeah, I'm getting the same errors as well. It seems that wordpress can't connect to anything. There are rss connection errors and Akismet cannot connect to the servers.
Bondings
I have disabled the display errors, so the warnings won't show up anymore. I'll try to fix the connection errors.
crossroads
Thank you, the site seems to be displaying everything find now. At times its having a hard time loading but I know you guys are working on it. =]
Bondings
crossroads wrote:
Thank you, the site seems to be displaying everything find now. At times its having a hard time loading but I know you guys are working on it. =]

I made a backup, which might have caused some problems for about 10 minutes. And now some other things are being fixed. However, otherwise I am not aware of any problems with loading slow that I know of. Is it happening regularly during the day?
jmi256
I have another Wordpress issue, on top of the spam, RSS and Twitter issues. When I try to add another plugin to my blog via the blog admin, I get the following error:

Quote:
An Unexpected HTTP Error occurred during the API request.

Try again