FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

flashbanner

olek87
hey!

i saw a site where on top is a flash banner istead of a picture. it is working that way: there is an folder where you can upload pictures and the flashthing takes them and shows them. every one for (for instance) five seconds, then it scrolls out and another scrolls in.
my qustion:
do you have an idea where i can get a template for something like that? are there some good pages? i googled allready a litte bit, but didnt really find some..
thanks!
sonam
You can find lot of tutorials how to create flash banner of course if you have Flash application. If you haven't Falsh application then you can try to use some online flash creator. The third solution, and for me the best one, is find some tutorial for flash banner with xml. Some of this sites provide you with download link for swf and then you just need to change dimensions in html/object tag and type right image paths in xml.

Sonam
amperx
you can find alot of tutorials for that, as for the template usually you have to buy it though..