FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The best gaming headset

Flakky
What is a good quality gaming headset which will not break after a few uses like my second Logitech Digital precision does?

I'm looking for a headset under the price of 100 euro but if there is a truly excellent headset for an higher price then I want to know as well Smile

I currently have an headset and I don't expect it to work for long so I want to have a new one.
I have learned by experience that stereo headsets are better for gaming compared to surround sound headsets so I prefer a stereo headset. I don't mind if the headset is wired or not. Wired is often cheaper and I don't like the trouble of my batteries running out while gaming.

Thanks in advance Smile
jwellsy
I've had a set of Sennheiser PX 100 foldable headphones that I love for a couple of years now without any problems.
http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/sennheiser-px100-black/4505-7877_7-30235779.html
weableandbob
I can't recommend a specific model, but plantronics headsets are quite amazing, albeit a bit expensive
ForceRun
I was have problems with the straight gaming headsets with the mic on the set. As I'm a lanner and move my system a lot os they would take some heavy use. I swapped over to my current setup with normal headphones and a desktop mic and it has been working great for the last 2-3 years. I use a basic Logitech mic $6 and set of great sounding K-66 AKG headphones.
Flakky
weableandbob wrote:
I can't recommend a specific model, but plantronics headsets are quite amazing, albeit a bit expensive

Thanks for the response everyone Smile So far I think that the GameCom® 377 is the best when comparing quality with pricing. I definately want a new headset since my headset is annoying me. It is not very comfortable.