FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


pornography?






want pornography?
yes, please
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
no, absolutely not
54%
 54%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 153

gonzo
http://pureloveclub.com/chastity/index.php?id=7&cat=Pornography,%20etc.

It's more harmful than you realize.
Bondings
gonzo wrote:
http://pureloveclub.com/chastity/index.php?id=7&cat=Pornography,%20etc.

It's more harmful than you realize.

I just read the article about the swimsuits. Uhm ... Rolling Eyes

For those who didn't read it, the moral of the story is that God feels embarrassed if you look at women in swimsuits, so you shouldn't look at them.

Well, everyone believes what they wants to believe. Wink

By the way, I thought the question was: "Do you have anything against pornography", so that's why I voted on no. Otherwise I would have voted "I don't care.".
budazz
of course not you can get viruses to those site Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Helios
real is better Razz
Bondings
budazz wrote:
of course not you can get viruses to those site Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

Uhm, don't worry budazz, that's not a porn site, it's like the exact opposite. Wink
mike4652
Porn is nothing but pure trash.
It should be a personal choice not a public choice.
By placing porn openly it is a public choice not a personal choice.
If someone likes that kind of stuff! join a private site that hosts that trash.
This is a very simple solution.
silvermesh
wow, I remember when I was that young and naive to believe that stuff Wink

as far as the "thats somebody elses daughter" mentality is concerned, girls in swimsuit catalogs aren't just someones sixteen year old daughter who got her picture taken at her birthday party. Personally, in that situation I'd be more concerned about how much interest my SON had been taking in my daughters body, being that he took pictures of her and posted them on the internet. did he call the website "My Hot Sister"?

Swimsuit models are women who have made a personal decision to be models. They base their lives on being what people want to look at. Their fathers have long since learned to live with the decisions they've made, and if they haven't they probably aren't key characters in their daughters lives.

I have a 5 month old daughter. if she wants to go into modelling, thats her decision. If she wants to be in pornography, again her decision. As parents, we don't have to approve of everything our children do, because approval will not affect their decision. We just have to love them and try to instill them with the morals that we have, so that they will want to make the right decisions in the first place.

As far as it goes, I'd LOVE if my wife would star in porn Wink
Bondings
silvermesh wrote:
As far as it goes, I'd LOVE if my wife would star in porn Wink

I'm really curious, did she read this sentence? Wink
Monkeydog
Silly god not letting me look at porn.
I'm not reading that since, yeah know, I don't give a damn about anything the church tells me.
I do agree porn sucks.Hell I can't remember the last time I looked at some.It's just...stupid...
falconfx
I think pornography is only to make money. Sad

IMHO, real is better... Wink
Jack_Hammer
And to quote:
"A. Masturbation doesn't get rid of temptations any more than a prostitute does. Both may temporarily relieve sexual desires, but our goal as Christians is not simply to get rid of temptations, but to glorify God with our bodies. The idea that masturbation can be used to decrease sexual desires is like saying that lighter fluid can be used to extinguish a fire. If anything, masturbation incites lustful thoughts and teaches a person that he or she deserves--and needs--sexual gratification whenever the desire arises."

Laughing
I find this hilarious, but I can understand their point of view, as an Athiest I of course believe in evolution and physics, again to quote I believe that
"True = True" And
"True + True = True"
but that masterbation is wrong!?, I think not, a high majoraty of men masterbate even in a healthy sexual relationship, it's nature to want to masterbate, also the majoraty of 2-3year old babies, (Thats right 2-3 year old babies) masterbate, so how can it be wrong? If we naturally do it,?
Jack_Hammer
Q. Should I tell my girlfriend about my addiction to pornography? Im afraid she'll leave me, even though I love her very much.

Again, LMFAO...
Laughing

but has anyone seen "Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps"?, because as anyone who has watched it will know that Gaz has a MASSIVE collection of porn (and thats an understatement)...

And to qoute:
Quote:
Donna: I'm fine with porn. What I'm not fine with is enough porn to keep the entire British forces from missing their girlfriends!
cristisandra
I don't like it. so any new movies?
leeleez
haha i learnt all of this in "compulsory religon class" at school hehe but oops i broke it.. well my teacher told me there are stages
soft core--->hard core---->sex----->rape
so yeh.... i could go on all day hehe
SilverDogg
i dont have anything against porn at all. as long as they are all part in it. no snuff or anything like that!

i dont watch alot of porn, but i wont tell others to stop watching, and i dont want any censur. if someone likes porn, hell, let him watch it!
tribe
I say hell; if they do it; look at it.
vazdecarvalho
Pornography has to have some style and quality. The person who do it must be paid, not trash porn.
If it has some quality i agree.
lockwolf
Really, do you people have lifes? I have heard so many stories of how guys have got their lives screwed up cuz of porn! Besides, unless you want some from a hooker, you cant look at porn cuz women dont like that $HIt
Jack_Hammer
lockwolf wrote:
Really, do you people have lifes? I have heard so many stories of how guys have got their lives screwed up cuz of porn! Besides, unless you want some from a hooker, you cant look at porn cuz women dont like that $HIt


Actually it's uncommonly know (Just a theory) that after a woman has her first orgasm of both (Vaginal and Clitral orgasm at the same time) that women get very into sex and masterbation,
twiztid
well i am not going to lie i do watch porn and i even have a gf and i still watch porn, i dont care what does the church tells, whatever i dont think porn is trash.. yeah .. real is like 9999 times better but sometimes.. that natural thing calls me when i am alone with my pc so..

Now imagine the heart of God the Heavenly Father, who loves his daughters infinitely more than you or I could ever love ours. These women in our swimsuit magazines are the daughters of the King of Heaven.

wtf? if i have a child NO ONE is going to love my child more than me

(well.. i am not christian so i dont share that thoughts heh.)
Monkeydog
lockwolf wrote:
Really, do you people have lifes? I have heard so many stories of how guys have got their lives screwed up cuz of porn!t

Probably because they were idiotic?
Who in their right mind gets their life messed up by porn, unless of course you are one of the dumbest people on earth.
LemonMan
I voted no, because porn is bad! lol, its not bad i just dont want it anymore, cause i got a girlfriend =) And i never looked at it too much any way its kind of sick..
Monkeydog
It is sick.
Although I won't go around saying your a bad person for looking at some random person naked!
I have, a lot of use probably have.

*OMG MY 700TH POST IN A TOPIC ABOUT PORN!*
>.<
bassgs_17
Um... Religious implications against this? No. Moral obligation against this? No. But overall, this stuff is over-rated. But, when boredom strikes....
troopermarbo
meh, some is nice especially when you dont have a girl friend and one gets lonly at night? HAHA jmjm thats gross, oh well i mean once every once in a while is good but not every day like all you addicts out there.
RA
Porn can skew your outlook on life to something that isn't healthy. You begin to see sex in situations where it isn't appropriate, you begin to view people as objects of pleasure, you begin to think about doing things (such as hurting people) that you would have never thought of before. Sure, it can be an innocent action to start out with -- but this stuff sticks with you, and it is very hard to break the downward spiral once it starts.

If you are curious, there isn't much someone can say to stop you from viewing porn. Just remember, what you do and see now will affect you for the rest of your life. I frankly would rather have the anticipation of sex then some of the horrendous images that hard core pornography can bring to my mind.

When you say "as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, its ok", think about what it is doing to you. Do you really want to be that kind of person?
Che
Personally I believe it's a lot better to just find a girlfriend... it's the real thing... In the other side the fact that a naked person is such a big deal is a man created thing. What's the matter with appreciating the human body, why is sex even wrong to many individuals when in fact its one of the most energyzing and exiting experiences ever created by GOD? Perhaps many of the answers to such questions are based on religious inclinations.
Yet that is just a bit of my oppinion...
Shadow
You know, it's not only guys who masturbate, girls do too. But for some people, they find masturbation disrespectful to their own bodies, when it's actually natural. Porn on the internet is a very good way to get a virus, which is why I don't look at it, but what's wrong with magazines and movies? They don't cause any harm. It's the "actor's" choice to perform on these movies and pose for the magazines anyway. If it's what they want to do, then let them do it. If they are really passionate about it, they won't listen to your disapproval anyway. People need to learn to respect other peoples choices, because it's not like it's your choice whether or not you approve of it. Masturbation is actually a way to a healthy life, whether or not you like it! But, don't take offence, because it's just my opinion.

Shadow
noliver
Well its actually a medical fact that masturbation is very good for older men and helps to keep the prostrate healthy. Smile
PatTheGreat42
The essential fact that everybody is missing here is that your paltry false god has no real say in the matter.

As we all know, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who touches all with his noodly appendage, fully approves and promotes pornography.

Why, in the pastafarianism heaven, the stripper factory is placed convieniently close to the beer volcano.

So, yay porn!
dan751
RA wrote:
Porn can skew your outlook on life to something that isn't healthy. You begin to see sex in situations where it isn't appropriate, you begin to view people as objects of pleasure, you begin to think about doing things (such as hurting people) that you would have never thought of before. Sure, it can be an innocent action to start out with -- but this stuff sticks with you, and it is very hard to break the downward spiral once it starts.

If you are curious, there isn't much someone can say to stop you from viewing porn. Just remember, what you do and see now will affect you for the rest of your life. I frankly would rather have the anticipation of sex then some of the horrendous images that hard core pornography can bring to my mind.

When you say "as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, its ok", think about what it is doing to you. Do you really want to be that kind of person?
\

Teach it, teach it bro/sis.Cool I know how hard it is to break that downward spiral, I used to have a pornography problem, and started thinking of women as objects of pleasure rather than women. Today, I fight as hard as I possibly can to keep myself from falling back into the way I used to think. Women now are people again rather than objects. And I'm living a healthier life, but every now and then, images come back, so I indulge in something constructive (or better than porn/sensuality for that matter) like get my day's posts on the forum. <Oy, who would have thought it was that hard for a guy like me to say in a public forum?>
There's a lesson to be learned. Don't look at porn. It simply isn't healthy for you.
Monkeydog
RA wrote:
Porn can skew your outlook on life to something that isn't healthy. You begin to see sex in situations where it isn't appropriate, you begin to view people as objects of pleasure, you begin to think about doing things (such as hurting people) that you would have never thought of before. Sure, it can be an innocent action to start out with -- but this stuff sticks with you, and it is very hard to break the downward spiral once it starts.


I would think there was probably wrong with them before that anyways...
I used to watch hell of porn when I was like...13(I think?)I never thought like that...and when I didn't have the internet no more I just said "meh" and went on with life...
It could be me, and I just don't ever care...
whplace
Hello all.
Nice topic started here.
Iam being very truthful..........Iam just a 15 year old teenage boy and i accept i do all the stuff mentioned above..........Pornography.
Iam being honest i do watch it.
Well, thanx to this post my mind has completely changed now........I agree with this 100% guys. I feel soooo guilty now. After watching girls like that i dont feel good now. Now i understand the true value of gilrs.
I hope the other people who argued above understand this.
Porn is not good guys, Every time you watch it, it corrupts your mind. Even though iam a hindu brahmin, Eventhough i hate Christians , I accept what they say now. We all must!!!

Its god himself. He has told us not to do it. So we must not. Remember we are hurting him. One day we are gonna go to him, so please understand people. Let us all give up porn. Let us see all the other good things in life like nature, love, animals, birds. Let us enjoy that pleasure other than this cheap pleasure that we find in books and magazines and internet.

Thank you.
TreadStone
I dont love porn ...it is disgusting 2 me usually..no I am not gay.. Laughing
Brolly
Actually, no. I don't want any. Besides, I'm only 13 so I can't really look at the stuff
LuiS_J
OMG.. more post about porn!!!!!!!! seriously damn get laid... thast it.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GDG
um yea i think porn is wrong. but it really depends on which porn i guess.
i mean if it is real porn then yea it is bad. but i have a question for everyone. what do you guys think about anime porn. i eman its not real its just drawn and stuff. Question
littlegiant
Although I think porn is superficial and degrading, I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through adolescence without my good friend 'thumbelina'...

Very Happy
FMX-King
how relly cares, if somebody hosts a porn site, you don't have to look at it! If they're a <censored> and they like that, let 'em
planet
At my age? Ya gotta be shittin me =))
Prostate would be keeping me glued to cnn all night hehe
taoman360
Wow. That "Pure Love Club" is definitely.........interesting....to say the least, which ultra-conservative christian group sponsors that site? I was hard-pressed to find an answer on their website.
gonzo
silvermesh wrote:
women who have made a personal decision to


If a woman chooses to allow someone to harm her the person complicit is still guilty of inflicting harm, wouldn't you agree?
mceejaydee
Porno is for someone who's never had sex in weeks, or for someone who's a 40 year old virgin. Or a horny 13 year old kid Wink
Lennon
If you've got a girlfriend the factor drops significantly. I think that innocence is precious, and I think that an awareness that this stuff exists is all you need. For bad habits, prevention is the best cure. There's no easy way to say how bad it is for you, only mannerisms.

Just keep away from it. Girls, Fella's, whatever your into, it's not good for you.
Sappho
I cant really vote in this poll since i dont really care i could live without it and yet i am not against it. About porn affecting ppl i thing not really much, as well as other films. Will u go out after watching 100 action movies and start killing ppl? :/ I saw first porn when i was like 8 maybe and never really got affected by it, maybe just couse i am a girl? I doubt it.

PS.: Why always ppl say that porn is degrading to woman but not man? I never really understand that. Confused
fragment
Personnaly i dont give a damn. I used when I was single, but now I dont, because my girlfirend take all my energy...I need to please her, guys.
So you porn-guys: Get a girl and get busy Wink
Srs2388
to me, it is disgusting and for people who are lifeless
but thats my opinion porn is just uhh not cool lol
but nah porn isn't for me
musikrocks
Yeah, i must say that i like pornography, but i don`t go to porn-sites in the net or so, because there most of them are illegal and there are so many girls who don`t want to make pornographie but thay must do it because if they don`t they get hurt prutally!!
madsencarl
That website is a load of bull. "Masturbatio nis a work of the devil!". Uhh, great going guys. Besides, I don't know any 14+ yr old guy who don't look at porn.
kutegoddezz
whether people view porn as good or bad positive or negative it is inevitable that it will be viewed. sexuality is all over the mainstream media and is definitely delivered all across the internet so we need to be aware of this and add accordingly. in the end people decide whether or not they themselves want to watch it and determine what implications this has for them and their personal lives. we cant control who and who doesnt look at porn we can only make helpful suggestions with good reasoning to get our point across. it is a very touchy subject for some so be aware of how you are approaching the topic.
Lennon
There are innocent people out there in there late teens, and adults who have chosen never to look at it.
maclui
When I see a beautiful young girl looking so innocent (who could be a successful professional in some career) doing porn stuff I think to myself: "Damn... thank god this girls are there, Thank god because they choose this job. Where else could you see such beautiful women in a way so intimate only possible to live if you were his husband or boyfriend. Do not get me wrong I have to confess I love women I admire their beauty, their elegance, every thing they do and if they want to do porn then I love it because they are giving their most inner experiences, I do not think it is easy to make porn so for me it is a very respectable work which does not interfere with any kind of beliefs because it is so natural. I love anything that women does.

By the way I have a girlfriend I love her very much so no, I am not trying to get virtually laid it is a matter of appreciation.
DJHicks
Jack_Hammer wrote:
And to quote:
"A. Masturbation doesn't get rid of temptations any more than a prostitute does. Both may temporarily relieve sexual desires, but our goal as Christians is not simply to get rid of temptations, but to glorify God with our bodies. The idea that masturbation can be used to decrease sexual desires is like saying that lighter fluid can be used to extinguish a fire. If anything, masturbation incites lustful thoughts and teaches a person that he or she deserves--and needs--sexual gratification whenever the desire arises."

Laughing
I find this hilarious, but I can understand their point of view, as an Athiest I of course believe in evolution and physics, again to quote I believe that
"True = True" And
"True + True = True"
but that masterbation is wrong!?, I think not, a high majoraty of men masterbate even in a healthy sexual relationship, it's nature to want to masterbate, also the majoraty of 2-3year old babies, (Thats right 2-3 year old babies) masterbate, so how can it be wrong? If we naturally do it,?


LMAO!!!

if u cant please urslef how the hells anyone else suppose to??

i read about 3 lines before i closed that shit... if i wanna do something i'll do it... and i'll quite happily take responsibility for it...

personally i think sites like this should be closed down! nothing better then a legal + money makin cult!

thats basically wat every religion is = a cult!

bloody jesus creapers! half of them are secret drinkers/smokers/gamblers/rapists/homosexuals/ etc

"REAL MEN" are open about there habits not keep them in secret!!!!!

and why does it always mention men???? i know plenty of women into porn n s&m type stuff and there law abiding citizens!!

if a site was created saying this about women all hell would break loose!
Jack_Hammer
Everyone enjoys porn and sex, there is nothing wrong with it, it's natural, but like anything can get addictive....
Wink
Lied
Are we talking about artistic pornography? Soft-core wellshot pictures of all-naked well-posed women,or hard-core?
The first does not consern me, as modern art does.The second on the other hand can be very usefull for the reasons.
Although a research years ago shown that masturbation can lead to "an early finish" (i do not know the scientific word, excuse me Very Happy ) more resint research show that the long exposure to hard-core movies can extend the duration. So no more unexpirienced children's first time.Moreover and since Kama-sutra is not available everywhere, porn can serve the role of sex education Wink
borrito
budazz wrote:
of course not you can get viruses to those site Evil or Very Mad Exclamation


its true porno sites do give you viruses the samthing happened to me and i had reformat my computer and now my comp is pretty slow, porno also has adware
borrito
maclui wrote:
When I see a beautiful young girl looking so innocent (who could be a successful professional in some career) doing porn stuff I think to myself: "Damn... thank god this girls are there, Thank god because they choose this job. Where else could you see such beautiful women in a way so intimate only possible to live if you were his husband or boyfriend. Do not get me wrong I have to confess I love women I admire their beauty, their elegance, every thing they do and if they want to do porn then I love it because they are giving their most inner experiences, I do not think it is easy to make porn so for me it is a very respectable work which does not interfere with any kind of beliefs because it is so natural. I love anything that women does.

By the way I have a girlfriend I love her very much so no, I am not trying to get virtually laid it is a matter of appreciation.

lol i just saw this right now lol but its true
thiamshui
i'm against the idea of pornography.. ppl can use their time to do more meaningful things realli..
Jack_Hammer
Mark Steel wrote:
"Take a new born baby, isolate it from all human, and therefore sinful contact, and as it grows up, see what comes naturally to it first transubstantiation or tossing itself off."
Most
thiamshui wrote:
i'm against the idea of pornography.. ppl can use their time to do more meaningful things realli..

But may-be pornography is a meaningful thing for them !
Lennon
Porn is only for people with low standards...
gaijin01
Those poll results are ridicilous. While many of us (including me) do NOT want porn, we all, im sure, indulge in it. We cant escape it. Its everywhere. I personally am still working on the willpower and control necessary to be able to resist it when it comes my way but I would be lying to say I had that control fully now. However if you can master that amount of self-discipline then you will be able to do alot more in your life than just that...
input
That website is more entertaining than porn
lukeropro
I think pornography is totally disgusting! Why go watch porn!? Porn is a total disgrace to men and women! It's a disgrace to women because they just think about the money they make from posing for pornography. It's a disgrace to men because they watch pornography which is like the worst thing a man could do EVER! I'll rather eat poo than watch porn! I'm not trying to be disgusting here but at least you fill up your stomach eating poo but you get nothing from porn! It's sad the way society turns out nowadays... Sad
traumatized
heh porn, well, is ok, but you shouldnt have to rely on it. it gets old, and not that trusty. besides, you'll never get a girl like that, all they are is airbushed.
todabeat
kind of funny,

the bikini magazine, one as father, wouldnt sell or market her daughter, she does it out of her own will.

pronography, harmless, if a man want to look at a magazine for it's own pleasure let it be. I really doubt it that you 'offend, the lord' it's kind of dumb of this was said. to my opinion.

masturbation. they said that, its a way to relieve sexual desire. They call this a sin? well, the church says , that there is a reason why we have women, to have sex with THEM and have kids and whanot. Then what does the church do. Create ORIGINAL SIN.

I have always agreeded that if pronagraphy, rap music, bikini pics, etc. Do not degrade women, becuase they have the chooice to pose or not to post, when it comes to the hip-hop music, i've see girl going crazy to tracks that say..."choke me spank me, pull my hair".. they love it. So don't go towards that direction.

The one that degrades women the most is the Church. I really hope that they find more evidence on this case, where it's said that Jesus had a wife, and Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. If they find out that this wasn't true. What will the church do. because that is the first recorded of the church degrading women. Also, how come women can reach POPE status, President status. This is very interesting stuff that we have to learn to appriciate. To my belief, that in all history of mankind, well at least since jesus times, the church has been the one responsible when it comes to putting women down.

I may have gonne off topic a bit, but it think i connects. to this pronagraphym being good or bad, degrading or not. etc...

I writes this becuase i truly love our women, and i think it's not fair that they aren't treated like Us Men
Desh
Wow porno is really that harmfully? imo thats most stupidest thing I have heard for this year.

What becuase Christians say it is wrong? your failing God in some way?
In my honest opinion all religions are full of bull...How do you know your following the right religion or not? I do accept there is a God becuase the fact there is no other way this world and everything could be made. But the bible was written by man, so was every other holy book. Religion is made up by MAN to come up to try and explain how and why we are here. So if you don't know you DONT know the Christian God is true why follow a set of rules made by some person, this goes for any other religions.

Live life how you want to with respect for your self and others. If you want to wank thats your problem its not upon me or you to judge a person who does. Blah BLah religion is down fall for many people. If you just understand there is a God, thats good enough for any one with common sense, but what if you follow and religion and it turns out to a lie? Have your not offend the REAL God "the creator of all"?
wimvpetegem
I have voted at no, absolutly not.
In my opinion are our bodies not to show for everybody, it is something for you and your partner.
And why porno at this site? There are enough porno websites at the web, it is not nessesary to create another.
Vlien
I was last at a party in the city where I'm studying, and they were playing porn movies on a big screen. (The name of the party was "Porn TD", but who'dve thought that??) You know... I felt quite uncomfortable and I wasn't the only one! Me and my friends had all turned our backs to the screen. Dancing and porn at the same event doesn't make a good combination really... it's like you're giving in to it, like: hey, I'm up for that! Rolling Eyes
I dont' really know what I ought to think of pornography. I can say though, that I wouldn't like my boyfriend watching it (wouldn't forbid it, just wouldn't appreciate it either...).
Gieter
Porn is banal. It's an industry based on sex, while sex is something that you do with your partner (in my opinion, people may have another opinion on it.) Most of the porn movies also don't have a decent story line, which I certainly don't appreciate. The saying "once you have seen one, you've seen all" is true I think.

I agree with lukeropro that pron is a disgrace to men and woman.
@ Desh: porn isn't considered to be harmful because of religious considerations, but because of the psychological effects of it. It portrays an image of sex with is false, and watching it can't be healthy, especially if you see some violent porn. I'm not talking about just sexual intercourse, I'm talking about abuse, group rapings, child porn,... You find more of that than you would think. In that perspective I think porn is harmful if you don't know how to cope with it.
Kaisonic
Blahg....Christian crap...this isn't an unbiased debate at all, it's just a bunch of articles preaching what some view as Christian beliefs. No offense to anyone, but I find it all very silly.
Vlien
Kaisonic wrote:
Blahg....Christian crap...this isn't an unbiased debate at all, it's just a bunch of articles preaching what some view as Christian beliefs. No offense to anyone, but I find it all very silly.


Have you read the last ones? 'Cause uhm, I haven't really included any Christian theories in my post. Another little something, if you think what was said is crap, what is your view? Instead of talking on a meta level (that is, commenting stuff without going into the topic) you could participate in this silly debate?
Been there too, I've posted something quite similar to your message when I was new to Frihost. The threads can get quite silly after a while, you've got a point, but as we say in Dutch: you could read further than the length of your nose... Cool
dz9c
its just something for guys to help them with pleasing themselves is all, i say yes
Tvis
My girlfriend loves to watch porn. It's just that she always says that she is looking for new positions. So it gives her inspiration. And who am I to tell her not to...She just doe not like to watch alone...so I have to be there. But I cannot tell I don't like it. Laughing
superflyfilms
I don't find anything wrong with it, that's partly because I believe in free will though
mr.nobody
if you watch porn you are disrespecting womens so therefore you are disrespecting ur mother your female friends ur sisters ur girlfriends and many more.

so basically you are disrespecting half of the world Exclamation Shame on you
superflyfilms
You call it what you want, but i'm sure that if tehre wasn't masterbation there would be more rapes and violence.
missdixy
Ehh. I pretty much agree that porn is bad, but I'm not exaclty anti-masturbation.
Captain Fertile
I dont have a problem with pornography but I do have something against having it everywhere I turn and it is getting pretty bad for that.

It is a choice whether you look at it but lets also ensure it is a choice whether you dont look at it.

When I viewed the poll I took as meaning are we against porn on this forum, this was a definite yes I am because it is so nice to go somewhere on the web where I can flick from page to page pretty safe in the knowledge that if my kids walk past the monitor they are not going to be faced with some picture they are not ready to see.
saeleyjnr
I personally don't see anything wrong with porn.
I know men & women who watch porn.

It's ok aslong as you don't take it too seriously
TurboPerformance
porno sucks i hate it when u see porn ads on the net they should eliminate porno
shwetanshu
p0rn sux, last time i wacthed it was about 4 months ago... i only watch famous mms clips or vids which make it to the newz due to some famous celebrity being in it Laughing
angel_of_death
i wud rather not hav my wife or daughter starring in porn stuff. it may be fun to watch once in a while, but defenintely not when ur relatives are concerened. so in the end, i guess i vote against it.
i guess i mite regret this l8r, but 4 now, im against it Cool
guugu
I have nothing against pornography...
Ofcourse people have different opinions about that thing, and i wont blame people who says its BAD thing, fact just is that others likes it, others dont.
Alkmania
Isn't that what girlfriends are fore...?
Isn't everyone thinking about this the wrong way??
If you download porn from the internet, go and ask yourself if you have a happy marriage or a good relationship... Confused
poshbuggers
I like a bit on the PC for those stressful moments. Wink

Just discovered my g/f loves it as a starter to the real thing too. SCORE! Twisted Evil
the-geek
gonzo wrote:
http://pureloveclub.com/chastity/index.php?id=7&cat=Pornography,%20etc.

It's more harmful than you realize.


vote result says most of the people doesnt like porno then why there are so much of porno movie coming out which are originated from the east specially the USA? so there is something wrong. everyday new porno comes out and people buy them! i am not saying porno is good but also not telling that is bad either(excluding incest, child porno). some people may need them to know about how to do it with their legal partner!

i am sorry but i do not mean to hurt anyone by any means. everything has two side... and 90% of me says NO porno
Ducksteina
Quote:
Masturbation doesn't get rid of temptations any more than a prostitute does. Both may temporarily relieve sexual desires, but our goal as Christians is not simply to get rid of temptations, but to glorify God with our bodies. The idea that masturbation can be used to decrease sexual desires is like saying that lighter fluid can be used to extinguish a fire. If anything, masturbation incites lustful thoughts and teaches a person that he or she deserves--and needs--sexual gratification whenever the desire arises.

Here I stopped reading because I had to laugh so hard.
I don't have anything against Christians, if they just clean up their own mess. Sadly, wannabe-missionaries like the author of that text try to convince everybody with the rules of the allmighty god.
Don't be that prude. Porn and Masturbation is absolutley okay. Especially for people that are alone - everybody needs his fun...
Kyraxe
There is nothing wrong with looking at women in bathingsuits, they wear them to be looked at. Women objectify men as much as men do to women.
Clone Rabbit
I don't really have a problem with pornography but I don't watch it myself.
A lot of people I know masturbate but I'm proud to say that I don't. I'm an Atheist by the way.
Saryon
To be honest, when I saw that site you linked, I couldn't stop laughing for about 5min. I don't have any religion at all, I think it's all big bullsh*t. I respect the people who do believe in such things, as long as they leave me alone with it.

About porn, why not? If people make those videos/pictures, it's their own choices. If other people want to see those videos/pictures, it's their own choice once again. If there are certain people who think it's not right, sure, they can think that. That's their choice.
Ray Gravin
Outside of the religious motivations to abstain from sexual instincts, I see little wrong with it. There are ethical arguments to take into account. Specifically regarding the manipulation of desperate or unwilling people in the porn industry. There are allot of more subtle ways we participate in the suffering of other people though. Driving cars, buying cloths at the mall, even eating fast food involve the suffering of other human beings. If the people involved are consenting adults then its there decision. Some people actually take great pleasure in sharing there intimacy publicly. It should always be a choice for both sides, and always one weighed carefully.
zion
It all depends on if the girl is hot or not:

Hot girl? Porn = good.
Ugly girl? Porn = bad.

it's pretty simple.

/shallow
greenwoodmonkey
This site is awesome, obviously written by those sickeningly sweet, hymen saving yank kids that think by not jumping into bed with someone they are going to save the world from eternal damnation....

"Sexuality is meant to be a gift between a husband and wife for the purpose of babies and bonding"

Not entirely correct there are we Mr and Miss Teen America, "SEX is meant to be a gift " I can accept, but Sexuality???? Sexuality is a predetermined condition that leads the person towards sexual choices... it is NOT Sex...

Masterbation is natural, it's not a sin, it's not bad; I know I have been doing it now for nearly 20 years and I have 20/20 vision (with my specs on) and hair free (after a shave) hands..

"merely getting married will not cure their problem with masturbation. Because masturbation has trained disordered impulses in them, the true pleasures of marriage--though far superior--may not appease their warped attachments"

Fantastic... I have a warped attachment, that explains why I can pee round a corner!

To be honest, at first I thought the site was a spoof, its aim: making those good-old god fearing american teenage christians that want to protect society one hymen at a time look stupid.... but I think, on closer inspection I am wrong...

As a (almost) 30 year old hetrosexual male in a long term and very happy relationship I see nothing wrong with porn... I receive, every day in my email a handful of images, all pretty innocent, occasionally the odd "hrd core" image using a cucumber or something, but all good clean fun at the end of the day... and thats from girls I know...

Don't get me wrong, I am no sicko pervert, as long as it is legal and with consenting ADULTS then there is nothing wrong at all with smut, i

what is wrong however is the church (or which ever group this site is porporting to be from) likening porn to using a hooker and saying looking at a women in a swim suit is wrong... bejeesus, do they want us all to go back to wearing all-in-one bathers when we go to the beach or something??

End of the day, whoever started this forum thingy, if this is something you agree with, keep it to yourself, and let those of out here that love nothing more than seeing a sexy nubile with next to (or) nothing get on with it...

The assumption that as soon as I see porn I reach for my "pump action yoghurt rifle" is as ridiculous as the likening to the use of porn with a hooker....


greenwoodmonkey
zion wrote:
It all depends on if the girl is hot or not:

Hot girl? Porn = good.
Ugly girl? Porn = bad.

it's pretty simple.

/shallow


PERFECT

My mate once summed it up as

Women taking C**k = good
Women with co*k = bad...
The3dx
55% no porn?
Why not??
I like porn! and porn i watch Very Happy
Maybe we need to make a new survey to see what is the average age in here...
Maybe we have to much underage in here....
I realy dont care if we have porn or not...i still love this community Very Happy

Well...if most of them dont like porn...so be it..
Vlien
Jack_Hammer wrote:

Laughing
I find this hilarious, but I can understand their point of view, as an Athiest I of course believe in evolution and physics, again to quote I believe that
"True = True" And
"True + True = True"
but that masterbation is wrong!?, I think not, a high majoraty of men masterbate even in a healthy sexual relationship, it's nature to want to masterbate, also the majoraty of 2-3year old babies, (Thats right 2-3 year old babies) masterbate, so how can it be wrong? If we naturally do it,?


Ha ha. Someone who "masterbates" is a very very good "masturbator", I guess?? Laughing or is this slang, perhaps?
Plus you sound really proud at being an "Atheist", with a capital! I'm sorry, but I hate that superficial kind of vision on religion. You can "believe" in something without keeping the Bible at hand, not all Christians follow the Church's rules that strictly! That's so awfully short-sighted!

I've never seen a real porn movie yet, don't think I've missed something. I have laughed at some erotic movies on TV, late at night. They're hilarious, aren't they? Not the least exciting. And my boyfriend thinks all the women in them seem to have his mum's age, thaah.
Related topics
How did you hear about FRIHost ?
www.porn.xxx
The most beautiful girl
BAD SITES
Porn in school....
Favorite metal bands
Masterbation follow on from por|nography
[RESOLVED] Help with installing invision power board 2.1.1
Survey: Which type of advertisements are you interested in?
graphic design contest: win FH cash prizes!!
funny stuff
islam is...
The exploition of children by the ACLU
Pornography?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.