FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who's into Boston Terrier?

nigam
Hello everyone, I just want to ask anyone who have any idea about this breed of dog. Because I'm planning to get this kind of breed. Is this dog great for a house with children around? Please help me because anytime there's available in our area I will get em right away. Hopefully this dog will cha.nge the lifestyle that we have. Hoping this will my companion for jogging and many activity outdoor. .
[/list]
nigam
Hi there anyone out there who can give any feedback with regard to this breed?
deanhills
Like this one?

Looks like a solid dog, sure it will bring you lots of fun. I'm not much for pedigree, one of the nicest dogs I have ever known was an "oops" between a pedigree miniature Collie and a Kees dog. She had one of the most beautiful natures ever. Like human beings, they come with their own special packages. There are of course general characteristics, like dachshunds tend to gain weight as they grow older and can develop arthritis in their back and legs. Jack Russells are a bit highly strung, etc. etc. Think your Boston Terrier looks right on and they are known as highly intelligent dogs and great companions. Hope you will enjoy it very much.
nigam
Yes like this one isn't this dog great to have. Hopefully I can have a breed like this and I like the color too they look like wearing a tuxedo. Nice!
nigam
Anyone who has this kind of breed I am willing to adopt one. And I will treasure them.ill be the one to pay for the shipment.pls. let me know if you have this breed you can post here or pm me so you can send me tje details and we can talk about it. Thanks in advance.
deanhills
nigam wrote:
Anyone who has this kind of breed I am willing to adopt one. And I will treasure them.ill be the one to pay for the shipment.pls. let me know if you have this breed you can post here or pm me so you can send me tje details and we can talk about it. Thanks in advance.
Why not go to your local SPCA and ask them to look out for one for you? You can also have a look at the small advertisements in your local paper.
nigam
Well I can do that but here in our country this breed wjen you buy one it is so costly. Imagine paying for at least 400 US dollar to buy this kind of breed. But as they say if you really want it you gotta pay the price. The more it is expensive the dog you buy the better the linebreed he has. Like a show champion breed.
disability
I like the Boston Terrier breed. I like other dog breeds too. However since the topic is this particular breed I'll tell why it appeal to me. First its easy to take care of. Its a good size for apt. living. I live in a one bed room apt. in Phila, PA. Being short haired its easy to groom. Plus its intelligent enough to be easily trained. The negative side is its prone to a cranial disorder that can make it retarded. I read this is a reliable dog book. The Dog Bible.
Plus it comes in other colors besides black and sable. Though I confess these hues arn't recognised by the AKC breed standard. OTOH I think it'd be really neat to own a brick red or a greyish blue or lilac colored Boston terrier.
PS I know from personal experience Boston Terrier moms can be quite protective of her puppies.
disability aka Lynda Disability advocate
xbelltec
I advise small dogs like the poodle pincher among others,,,