FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Text messages

supernova1987a
Any cool text message templates (jokes, quotes) to send people? Any good website that compiles sms messages?
Djfatalm
You would have to be more specific, like uhhhhhh, u mean just a website that sends text messages to wireless cell phones for free?
Radar
Hmm, a website that sends text messages for free? Lol, my instinct is to think that's a fantasy, but hey, maybe some people would say that about free web hosting.
snowboardalliance
Radar wrote:
Hmm, a website that sends text messages for free? Lol, my instinct is to think that's a fantasy, but hey, maybe some people would say that about free web hosting.

I think you can do this from Google
Maybe you need a Google voice account though.

Not really sure what the OP's question was regarding "templates" though...
kutekitten
I believe you're going to have to explain what you mean by "template".
Magicman
I think the OP meant prewritten texts that you can send to people. My phone has a few stock ones that came with it ("I'll call you later", "I'm in a meeting", etc.). However, I've never seen a website with these kinds of template messages since they tend to be very basic and not all that creative. I've seen websites with template instant messenger away messages, but never one for text messages.
hunnyhiteshseth
Magicman wrote:
I think the OP meant prewritten texts that you can send to people. My phone has a few stock ones that came with it ("I'll call you later", "I'm in a meeting", etc.). However, I've never seen a website with these kinds of template messages since they tend to be very basic and not all that creative.

No, there are many websites that offer cool templates to use. A simple google search will give you the results.
saratdear
I think the OP means good jokes, etc. for sending by SMS, right?

@Radar - There are websites that send text messages to people for free! Atleast there are, here in India. I don't use them, though. I suppose they will be adding some lines of advertisement under each SMS, to cover their costs.