FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

site statistics

mikelll
IS there anyway to see statistics of my websites? in direct admin I cant find it
deanhills
When you are in your cPanel, you can find it under a section called "Logs". I find the last link in the Logs Section - called "Awstats" - very useful.
leontius
You can also install additional tools like http://google.com/analytics to your website, which can provide more powerful stats (although it cannot capture bot activity).
mikelll
deanhills wrote:
When you are in your cPanel, you can find it under a section called "Logs". I find the last link in the Logs Section - called "Awstats" - very useful.
first I dont have cpanel...I have only direct admin. Second, in directadmin it says that there are no logs
Diablosblizz
Login to Directadmin and click "Site Summary / Statistics / Logs".
mikelll
yes...and like it says there no logs
cr3ativ3
mikelll wrote:
yes...and like it says there no logs

Interesting, seems to be working for me... How long has your site been setup? Stats I do not believe are instant, so if you setup your account ~hour ago, stats wouldnt have had enough time to build a report for you.

If your site is accessible, and live... And you know atleast it's getting a few views, then perhaps something is wrong with your account.

If not, just wait a little while for the stats to build up!
mikelll
still no stats for my domains. Can anyone chek this please?

hello...