FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mobile phone software

Tony The Tiger
I lost my cellphone, which was a Motorola RAZR V3. I had been using Motorola Mobile Phone Tools to manage my phone contacts. I have the cellphone insurance plan, but AT&T says that the RAZR is a discontinued model and is replacing the phone with a model by SONY. Is there a way to import the motorola moblie phone tools contacts.mdb file to some type of software that the SONY can access?
loyal
Tony The Tiger wrote:
I lost my cellphone, which was a Motorola RAZR V3. I had been using Motorola Mobile Phone Tools to manage my phone contacts. I have the cellphone insurance plan, but AT&T says that the RAZR is a discontinued model and is replacing the phone with a model by SONY. Is there a way to import the motorola moblie phone tools contacts.mdb file to some type of software that the SONY can access?

Try copying all your contacts to your sim (if you can do that on the razr v3). You might just have to manually do it, even if it takes ages.
Peace.
snowboardalliance
loyal wrote:
Tony The Tiger wrote:

Try copying all your contacts to your sim (if you can do that on the razr v3). You might just have to manually do it, even if it takes ages.
Peace.

Well he said he lost his phone...
So....

If you can convert the contacts on your computer to something like outlook, I feel like most phone pc software will import outlook contacts. Otherwise, it'll be manual
Tony The Tiger
snowboardalliance wrote:
loyal wrote:
Tony The Tiger wrote:

Peace.

Well he said he lost his phone...
So....

If you can convert the contacts on your computer to something like outlook, I feel like most phone pc software will import outlook contacts. Otherwise, it'll be manual

I seem to have a version of office that does not have outlook. I see that there is a version that offers a 60-day trial that has outlook at http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/product.aspx?sku=3203819&culture=en-US . What happens if I install this over my current version of office. Will outlook read the .mdb file that motorola mobile phone tools has created?
Tony The Tiger
loyal wrote:
Tony The Tiger wrote:

Peace.

I can not do it manually because I do not have any software that reads the .mdb file created by motorola mobile phone tools. I need a motorola phone that can read the .mdb file and put the content on my sim. Alternatively, I need some software that can get the .mdb file to a format that the Sony Ericson PC Suite can read.