FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

earn money online

tukun2009manit
hey anybody know how to earn money through internet. can u give some link for those site from which we can earn money from home.
babarus
are you dreaming?
you cant earn money without work ...
it is true that you can earn money online but it means to work ....

* you can earn money from advertisement on your blog, forum, site
*you can earn money from your server
*you can earn money searching jobs on freelancer or others site

but you cant earn money without works
chatrack
Hi,

I think it is about affiliate links that is mentioned. You can earn some money by placing affiliate links
in you site, provided you site has enough traffic. There are sites where you can join as affiliate publisher and get affiliate links.
app893
Has any advice for me too,money is very hard to earn.
Greatking
its true you cannot earn money without work. there are some jobs online that brings money but eventually you have to work. that's it. for example, web designing is making money online, selling properties through advertisement online, placing your crafts online can also get you money, so without work you are not going get money lying about.
the_crystalguy
clickbank is one of the best market place to earn as an affiliate!
and Affilorama is the path to it! Idea
Bluedoll
All work requires work.
airh3ad
You have to find websites that offer or promote, affiliate products with article marketing. Write on a topic relevant to your niche, and include a link to the product in the author resource box of the article. Make sure that you give your readers a compelling reason to visit your website by writing a compelling article. Keep your author resource box relatively short. Less than five lines is best or join an offer exchange. Find people who are promoting products which complement those of your affiliate programs. This is an opportunity to trade banner space on each others’ websites.
anyweb
tukun2009manit wrote:
hey anybody know how to earn money through internet. can u give some link for those site from which we can earn money from home.

IF you're good at something, then you can post your work on your blog/website and put some ads (eg, google adsense, affliate programs, and other ads).. then you start making $$.... note that you need to have a high traffic to your website..
[FuN]goku
Google Adsense, BlackLabelAds, Linkbucks, Adbrite, adf.ly, anything of the sort are ways to make some "easy" money. I've recently looked into adsense myself actually.
agbor
Earning money online is on of the greatest things that internet has made happen in our time. can you imagine working from your home each day and earning so much as 5,000 dollars each month? i have not done any online business or earn from any online deals but i sure have seen sone one do. if you have any ideal just try putting to work and your life may be facing the bank more often than you think.
Abhishukla
hello guys,
their are many ways to make money online.
but to make money you have to work harder and to earn more and more you have to work more than harder
here i am listing few ways by which you can earn money:

1. from PPC(paid to click) sites
2. by posting in forums
3. by affiliate marketing
4. If you have a blog or website then you can make decent money by showing ads on you site.
5. by selling affiliate products.

these are very few ways of making money but it will surely help you a lot.

Thank you.
bukaida
Adsense and other stuffs depends on others to have money. You cannot be sure how much you will earn at the end of the day. But there are certain sites which offers data entry and DTP works.Also if you are a teacher, certain sites offer you making multiple choice questions for their online examinations/teaching materials depending on your specializations. I happen to be one of the SME( Subject Matter Expert) for such an organization which is based on Bangalore, India.You can contact them at
MeritTrac.

Not sure whether they give offshore contract though.
will22
There seems to be no way to make a livable wage online without an enormous amount of entrepreneurial spirit. There a few ways to make pocket cash online though. fiverr, mturk, and microworkers for quick pocket cash, and odesk and elance for more money. Also I know some people who are successful with domain flipping as a source of income. Also, Google Adsense, BlackLabelAds, Linkbucks, Adbrite as mentioned before. There's also treasuretrooper and like websites (blah). Does anyone know of any other sites that actually pay and definitely aren't scamming websites? I've been looking for a while. Question
michealborow
I would like to recommend...
Adsense
PPC
SEO
Data entry
Web design
chatrack
Hi,

You need to discover new online earing streams, according to trends.
ibeadorkable
I've had some pretty good luck with some online survey sites. Sure, lots aren't worth the trouble, but some are. Sometimes I don't get money, but I've gotten free products.
I like:
American Consumer Opinion Panel
National Consumer Panel (formerly Neilson Homescan)
BzzAgent
Survey Spot
Toluna Surveys

I've also had some luck with some secret shopper programs. I haven't made a whole lot of money, but it's like if I needed a haircut anyway, why not get one and make $15-20 for doing it.
Segun3d
babarus wrote:
are you dreaming?

Idea am really interested in making money online just give me guideline and how to start if you think it it possible
Segun3d
ibeadorkable wrote:
I've had some pretty good luck with some online survey sites. Sure, lots aren't worth the trouble, but some are. Sometimes I don't get money, but I've gotten free products.
I like:
American Consumer Opinion Panel
National Consumer Panel (formerly Neilson Homescan)
BzzAgent
Survey Spot
Toluna Surveys

I've also had some luck with some secret shopper programs. I haven't made a whole lot of money, but it's like if I needed a haircut anyway, why not get one and make $15-20 for doing it.
Very Happy please i need to be part of this guide me and put me in the right direction please show me how to make money online my email is (scarlord2002@yahoo.com) thank you all effort appreciated
obamacs
earn money online is a hard things to these who have not much it technology,,,
wawcff
black earns
debjitbiswas
Well google adsence is grate thanks for this sharing i already using it.
jwellsy
If you have skills you may be able to find work at places like elance, fivver or even try offering a service on ebay and craigslist.
LittleBlackKitten
If you're artistic, you can sell things on Etsy....

www.etsy.com
Abhishukla
there are many ways to earn money online. It is totally depends upon you which option you want to opt.
here are i am suggesting you few of the ways to make money online.

1.Through PTC(paid to click) program
2.Through Paid to post(PTP) program
3.Through affiliate marketing
4.freelancing jobs
5.and many more are there..

Through all this program you can make some money online without investing a single penny.

All the best..!!
Happy Earning..
gumusova
create a web site and do it best and won much money
Zenk
Filesonic.com , rapidshare.com , sharecash.org (youtube) , spread links by twitter, forums etc.
debjitbiswas
Well anybody knows any ptc.
portoskt
i think it is impossible to earn some serious money as amateur online
mengshi200
when ad is too much,you can straight earn money from internet,hehe.
markhannry
"Get paid cash" online survey companies have been around on the Internet for a long time, but very few have paid people for their valuable time properly. The paid survey offers below are reputable companies and some of the best around - you can begin to earn cash today!

We even have paid surveys to take that are available to people worldwide! All the companies listed below are free to join. Any company that tries to charge you money to take surveys or online opinion polls on the promise that you will get paid cash or other rewards should be approached with caution.

Check back regularly as we'll be updating this page with the best get paid cash to take surveys offers on the web. Sign up for all of them and start making money online for your opinion from multiple sources!
portoskt
i think it is impossible to earn serious money if you are not professional in that area...
dont loose your time, find real job
chatrack
Hi
I agree. To be a good online earner, you should become a professional.
Such as a medical transcription
nigam
chatrack wrote:
Hi
I agree. To be a good online earner, you should become a professional.
Such as a medical transcription

yes...i've heard that lots of online jobs need medical transcriptionist and they truly paid those working online... i have been looking for online jobs during my free time but i guess, they are lots of scam.
metalfreek
Earning money online is not an easy task. It takes time and huge amount of effort to actually earn substantial amount online.

For starters, you can try PTC (Paid to click) sites (most of them are scams). The best PTC site that I have found is Neobux and jillsclickcorner. The amount earned is very less and it might just frustrate you but anyway its nice to see some penny stacking up for starters.

You can also try freelancers site like odesk and getafreelances. It hard to get a job in the beginning but once you have a feedback, it will be easier later on. I think freelancing is the best point to start.

If you have some blogging knowledge than you can start a blog and apply for adsense. If you get approved by adsense, you can run their ads in you blog and start making some money. Earning from adsense is a time consuming job and you should have a lot of patience.

Good luck.
syj824
gumusova wrote:
create a web site and do it best and won much money

it sound very easy than do
chatrack
Provide a service online, which some one really looking for, and get paid
GoldenEagle
I'm a member of some great pay sites, but I'm not allowed to post the referral links here. I'm not sure if the rules prevent people from PMing me to get the information, so if you're interested in that and it's not against the ToS I would be glad to provide that information.

One site I have earned about $500 from, paid in Paypal in $25+ increments. (I have all of that in hand, 30 more coming this month

The other site I have $50+ on and am pretty close to getting my next payout.

They are definitely not hard to do. Razz

PM me for details.
ankur209
There are lot of things you can do on internet and can definitely make real money out of it !

You can have a blog of your own or a website and can post ads on it (however it'll take time to get traffic to your website) and you can make the real money out of it !

or you can upload files on various hosting websites where they pay for you to upload things and after uploading you can use URL shorter websites that also gives money when you use their URL shortner and post the link !!

Other ways are the websites that requires you to visit them and click on the ads they provide you with !

Recently i came across a website called speakasiaonline.com that gives you money just for filling some surveys.You can earn 10-15 $ per month !! Wink Cool Laughing
BigGeek
I agree, it is really hard to earn money online. There are quite a few sites that offer some good resources and free tutorials about affiliate links, and affiliate marketing. There are also quite a few very successful blogs that earn money and generate a lot of traffic. Thing is it takes daily dedication, hours on forums and social networks. Hours writing and publishing on other sites, not to mention you'll need to learn about RSS Feeds, and back links from other free blogs to your site, to drive it up in the search engines.

Most tutorials explain how to build your site and write your articles to increase your SEO rankings, and get traffic in that manner. It is free, but requires an enormous amount of work, dedication, and constant learning about what works and doesn't. Once you are making some money with your affiliate links, which are free, and SEO traffic, which is also free! You then move on to pay per click advertising.

Yes it is a lot of work to set it up, a lot of work to keep it going initially, but like anything else, you are working for yourself and the payout is in the long run sooo much better that working an hourly job.

www.afiliorama.com
www.johnchow.com
www.problogger.net

Are just a few links of folks that are running their very successful blog sites! Shocked
Chilavert
You can try to work instead of making the Internet
lrj945
The paid survey offers below are reputable companies and some of the best around - you can begin to earn cash today! but some are. Sometimes I don't get money, but I've gotten free products. I haven't made a whole lot of money, but it's like if I needed a haircut anyway, why not get one and make $15-20 for doing it.
gaconex
create an bank account like paypal, liberty reserver, alertpay...
google all legit ptc
then go and click
hope you will not get a scam site Laughing
gaconex
pay per click
take survey
paid to sign up
paid to type capcha
create an website and join many advertiser service....
good luck
Navigator
babarus wrote:
are you dreaming?

But the OP never said "make money for free", it seems he was just wandering how to make it from home.
Word the world's richest man, Bill Gates gave away the secret: "Not all industries to make money as much.
Broadband, as long as you have ambition, no matter where you are not marginalized. Equal competitive foothold, Shrimps and whales can be on an equal footing. ---- Thomas Friedman The World is Flat "huge market potential of 200 billion market share
Internet project investment can be very flexible, flexible working hours, and diverse operating mode, and profit o'clock, the development prospects of a good. No doubt, the investment network project will be your best choice.
Number of Internet users: CNNIC report, China's netizens have been ranked first in the world. As of the end of June 2009, Chinese netizens reached 338 million.
China has more than 42 million small and medium-sized enterprises, but have a website but not more than two million corporate website has a rate of less than 5% Quick and easy
fileb0x
I remember Toluna Surveys mentioned in a previous reply. In my opinion Toluna and similar 'survey oriented' services, are absolute trash.

It seems to barely pull any sort of meaningful profit and to add to the hysteria it looks like after registration I end up with triple the amount of junk mail I've had before.

In my experience these 'complete an offer/survey' type websites don't generate much. I think Adsense seems like a much more 'probable' solution. It's something I'm currently looking into as well. Any opinions are appreciated.
therimalaya
Everyone are talking about Google ad-sense. Try making some site, fill it with contents, irrigate it with your hard work, try using tricks and good marketing strategy. Implement Google ad-sense, increase your page rank. During these whole process, you will find many other ways of making money online apart from Google ad-sense. You will just hard working and should have very good patience.
portoskt
does anyone here have experience with earning online? but some serious money?
psychorollercoaster
u shd get started with SEO and Adsense and ofcourse get a web-site/blog