FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Happy republic day to all Indians

nam_siddharth
Wishing happy republic day to all India members of frihost. It is the greatest day for we Indians.
Hogwarts
nam_siddharth wrote:
Wishing happy republic day to all India members of frihost. It is the greatest day for we Indians.

With the amount of glorifying of India going on, I'd have thought every day was the 'greatest day' Rolling Eyes
ProfessorY91
Hogwarts wrote:
With the amount of glorifying of India going on, I'd have thought every day was the 'greatest day' Rolling Eyes

And why should we not glorify our nation? India's finally in the market, growing competitive enough to compete with the US. China's heading the same way.
hunnyhiteshseth
ProfessorY91 wrote:

And why should we not glorify our nation?

Because as they say in Hindi.. "Apne munh mitthu nahi banna chahiye!!". (Approximately it means, dont praise yourself). I guess we should be more humble and shouldn't go hung ho about our every single achievement!!

But yeah, Republic Day is a special occasion, so Happy Republic Day to all Indians/NRIs/PIOs.
lanalhueairsoft
feliz dia!
deanhills
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
ProfessorY91 wrote:

And why should we not glorify our nation?

Because as they say in Hindi.. "Apne munh mitthu nahi banna chahiye!!". (Approximately it means, dont praise yourself). I guess we should be more humble and shouldn't go hung ho about our every single achievement!!

But yeah, Republic Day is a special occasion, so Happy Republic Day to all Indians/NRIs/PIOs.
Agreed. I like the Hindi point of view. Also, usually people who are really large do not have to say they are LARGE. They should allow their "achievements" to speak for themselves.