FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have a question about adsense, and I need help

ovick
Any body here can help me with my Problem?

About a few weeks ago i made an account at google adsense but not approved yet. Then i make a blog at the blogger.com that automaticly have google adsense on the page. So i setup my blog and filled with my article. In the setup admin there is some advice for me to monetized my blog so i try to monetized my blog, but I was so surprised that google told me that my adsense account has been terminated for a reason I do a click on adsense ads. How can google do that for an account that not have been aproved yet?

Any body here have an answer for that? Thanks before.
fladry
I don't know what the problem is but try resubmitting your adsense form and see what it says. And, the adsense code that appeared in your blog may be of the template creator. How did google told you? text in place of the ads or did it send you a mail?
riccopt
you were clicking on your own links!? that is what google calls cheating... and for that they can BAN you for life from their system...
chatrack
Hi,

You should have a registered domain, which is functioning at least 6 months to get an approval
of adsense. It was the policy of google that i got to know from a friend.
He has a free hosting and applied to adsense, it was said that You need a registed domain.
So he buy a domain and applied after a week. So the replay was it should be active atleast 6 months. and he is on that way of updating his site...... I think we should read the policy