FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop Illustrations

jeck
Just received this artwork on my email. Its a digital painting done by my brother jeff,
This is a photoshop illustration of my uncle who has been a real life fan and advocate of extra terestrial beings.. he believes to be a Jedi...

jeck
Maura G. is a comic hero ive created from my own action fantasy comic story... but she seems to be buried now deep in the land where my fantasy imagination is not alive... I've got her in my memory though... and atleast i have her picture... lol!

jeck

Poonk is my first funny comic character... will be publish soon in Oh!philippines.com, the dialogue will be in tagalog (philippine dialect) so it will cater only for filipinos around the globe... If there’s one thing that Oh! Philippines does best, it’s making you feel right at home even if you’re a thousand miles away. Geared towards providing you with the complete Filipino life support information, the comfort of being close to home is just a mouse click away.
Djfatalm
jeck wrote:

Poonk is my first funny comic character... will be publish soon in Oh!philippines.com, the dialogue will be in tagalog (philippine dialect) so it will cater only for filipinos around the globe... If there’s one thing that Oh! Philippines does best, it’s making you feel right at home even if you’re a thousand miles away. Geared towards providing you with the complete Filipino life support information, the comfort of being close to home is just a mouse click away.

hahahaha poonk is my FAVORITE he looks hecka badass lol... anyways, just showin some love, later
jeck
Djfatalm wrote:
jeck wrote:

hahahaha poonk is my FAVORITE he looks hecka badass lol... anyways, just showin some love, later

@Djfatalm -Thanks brodah! Wink
jeck
Here's another artwork ive made when i was just starting to learn photoshop... i'm not bragging here, its true... i know how to illustrate and apply color by hand... so what i only need is to learn the tools in photoshop and use it as a digital medium instead to create my artwork...

gh0strec0n_legit
Did you create all of these from scratch? They are really good. How did you learn all this?
Kashinilaya
Very nice your green-yellow spiderman.
marierogen
Illustration is usually done in vector graphics applications like Adobe Illustrator or CORELDraw.Its a first time illustration,Please help me to know more about the Photoshop illustration.