FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Power rangers vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Bondings
Brings back quite some memories, although I rather watched other series.

QrafTee
Whoa... flashback to the max...
driftingfe3s
QrafTee wrote:
Whoa... flashback to the max...

LOL, you said it. This is got to be the weirdest crossover ever! Never knew about that female ninja turtle. I had to wiki it to find out who she was. Looks like they added a female turtle to make the Ninja Turtle live action show appeal to girls and broaden thier audience. From the looks of this guest star preformance, the actual ninja turtle show must have sucked. I loved the original cartoon and the first couple of moives though.
paskifire
TMNJ!
amperx
lol! whatta crossover, yeah, it really brings back memories XD
belo-dc-laptop
Damn, that leaves me reminiscing of the past. So oldschool but my favorite is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Laughing especially leonardo.
miragemfc
I cant remember that!
ato784
That is funny, having them together. All I can remember from my childhood is everyone liking one or the other and fighting about which one is better, (that or hating both of them), kind of like the twilight thing going on, between Edward and Jacob.
D'Artagnan
god that all came back O.O

i had totally forgot that episode , and this version is pretty new because the power rangers i watched as a kid were voiced in portuguese lol
macky
hahaha.. i always remembered how my girl friend always told me that she really really love pink ranger

before... Laughing Laughing
yalmanmfp
good anime THANK YOU Razz