FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

any body into body building here?

distantship
I am wondering if there any body builder like me here in the forum and hopefully there are plenty. My goal is to make this a master thread that provides lots of different opinions, stories and resources about bodybuilding in general.
tony
I am not really into it. But I do have two friends who enjoy working out together and "getting big" as they call it Razz
mikakiev
Welldone.I am interested in bodybuilding though I'm not a pro.Keep on posting info please.
microkosm
@distantship

Just wondering, does your definition of bodybuilding include the use of anabolic steroids?

You're probably going to find some interest from the other posters on frihost on bodybuilding, but keep in mind that the dedicated peeps are already active on specialized forums.

Personally I like Ross Training (even though it's not body building per se)
mikakiev
microkosm wrote:
@distantship

Just wondering, does your definition of bodybuilding include the use of anabolic steroids?

You're probably going to find some interest from the other posters on frihost on bodybuilding, but keep in mind that the dedicated peeps are already active on specialized forums.

Personally I like Ross Training (even though it's not body building per se)

Ross Training looks a bit like Strong Man's training.People need a lot of endurance and coordination to perform things like Ross does.Anyway he looks quite muscular as an athlete even more massive and muscular than some powerlifters.I wonder what is Ross's weight?