FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gmail Help

nivinjoy
I have 60 emails related to my course work and i want to forward these emails to one of my juniors.. So is there any way to forward these emails to his email id in a click without opening each single emails..??
sonam
If you are on gmail maybe you can use filter. This is very small link "Create a filter" in the line where is "Search mail" and "Search the web". In first step type what is specific for all mails (e.g. address) and in second step you have options "Forward it to".

Sonam
nivinjoy
But that is for emails that arrives from now on right..??

What i said is that i have about 60 emails in the inbox at present and i want to forward these emails to his email id at once..!!
sonam
No, I don't think so. I think you can select previous mails too and accept filter on it. But be carefull, maybe you will filter out somethig what you don't like to send.

Sonam
nivinjoy
sonam wrote:
No, I don't think so. I think you can select previous mails too and accept filter on it. But be carefull, maybe you will filter out somethig what you don't like to send.

Sonam

I don't think this would get into working..!! Maybe because i don't know much about it..!!
sonam
Ok, maybe I cannot explain right what do you need to do. Look here:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6579

Sonam
ujjawall
maybe you will filter out somethig what you don't like to send.
thisdaddy
Search gmail Help Group Thanks