FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dont start a relationship when you are not sure!!

do you believe in love at first site??
yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
no
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
not sure
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

smit_alumni
this comes from a bitter personal experience. If looking for a serious relationship with some one, the first advice is "Don't Jump the Gun". while it is always been a human tendency to jump into the relationship without thinking twice. this can and has been always a risky deal. Not taking those into account those who are believers in the doctrine of love at first site, this time tested policy of taking all these aspects into the account one must patiently and observe. well for those have not taken these policies into their account, and i know it is difficult to in the matters of the heart, please make sure that it is properly judged.
mhamad84
do you mean love from the first sight ?
if that wt u meant, so as love i believe it can be, but it doesnt always success Rolling Eyes
establishing love with a person who u dont know his nature, might go against u and hurt ur feelings.
smokey4life
i personally never did understand that whole love at first sight crap.... how could you know you were gonna love someone when you know nothing about that person? I dont know thats just me though, i have to know someone i could never say i have felt love at first sight whatsoever.
apple
I believe love is a decision. So therefore love cannot happen at first sight.

I do however believe it is possible to be attracted to a person at first sight since humans are mostly visual first.
When I first my my sweetheart I thought he was 'alright' Laughing but beyond the being alright something 'clicked' we had a kinda chemistry going on. Two days after we were on our first date and its been almost six years now. Embarassed Embarassed
mk12327
Same here. I do not believe in love at first sight. There is only lust at first sight. Like many who commented on this topic, you can't "love" someone before knowing him or her. It is probably something physical that attracts you, which ends up as lust. Only a handful few would start off as lust and out of luck these partners turn out to be someone you would love emotionally as well.

There is a need for emotional connection before love can blossom. And most, if not all emotional connection has to be done after some interaction and communication.
deanhills
How can one ever be sure with relationships? Being too careful may cause a person to miss out on something really good, or create problems in the relationship with barriers that are in the way.
Greatking
I bilieve in love at first sight where children are concerned. a couple plan to adopt a child and when they set eyes on one adorable kid they simply fall in love with them. but where adults are concerned i am not quite certain this is true cause you may love at first sight them when you get to know a person you realize that oh God it was not love after all but something else. like lust! but they may be some who work thruough the love at firsts sight bit, they realize each others differences and still stick together its a 50 50 situation. you can never be sure.
apple
deanhills wrote:
How can one ever be sure with relationships? Being too careful may cause a person to miss out on something really good, or create problems in the relationship with barriers that are in the way.

As sure as you are that you will live for another day or that you won't get sick.....you can be as sure about relationships. Relationship in its self is a 'chance', which is why so many stay single. I mean who wants to take a chance on heart break in hope that 'love' develops? Embarassed
deanhills
apple wrote:
deanhills wrote:

As sure as you are that you will live for another day or that you won't get sick.....you can be as sure about relationships. Relationship in its self is a 'chance', which is why so many stay single. I mean who wants to take a chance on heart break in hope that 'love' develops? Embarassed
Good point. Maybe friendship is a much better idea. You can have a relationship that lasts forever and you more or less always stay the same. Love sort of hits you and completely turns things upside down. Some people get so smitten they even give up their friends and do strange things. It can drive people crazy in the head too when they are insecure in the love relationship, like being possessive or possessed about the other person.
macky
this is absolutely true... you shouldn't start a relationship if you are not so sure with your partner...
dapopeyoh
It is really very important not to rush into a relationship if you are not sure. If you are looking for a serious relationship, then it is best if you take your time (but don't take too long) but you have to be careful and make sure you are starting the relationship with the right person.

Some people do not recover from a broken relationship. They completely lose faith in relationships because they are afraid of making the same mistake again. That is why you have to take extra care just to be sure of what ou are doing.