FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is this real?

meyhem
My friend is trying to convince that he is a game programmer like me and he wrote this module for my game. So I just wanted to make sure that I am right because from what I know about coding this isnt near correct.

1.1.0--<dragonprime>?.php
core mod.tar-----<exstract>----<importer?.php>---<activationer.tartar>?.php{
C++/java**returne**^beta.tartar^acceptionto/by0}run.reformater.tar?php.php}}>>
$/English;lauguage.php-tar-tar
+race.php
+elf.php
-pictur.php=avatar<({[browse/images]})>mb=200.max-tar?.php>>$
-buffs.php(plus/4/speed)
-mount.php(dragonhawk/level/40=mount)
+drawf.php
-Accent.mod(scotish?<php>?)
-<buffs?.php<+/4/Speed>>).php-tar
- <mount>?.php<<ram/xp+lvl40>>.php?
-<avatar<({[browse/images]})>mb=200.max-tar?.php>>
+human.php
-<nobuff<<run.core-mod.tar//buffs/nobuffs<?php>
- <mount>?.php<<horse/xp+lvl40>>.php?$
-<avatar<({[browse/images]})>mb=200.max-tar?.php>>$$
+dragon.php
-<avatar<({[browse/images]})>mb=200.max-tar?.php>>$$$
-<magic.cormode//race/spells<<fileopen(run),fire.php
-<mount=.runcore-mod.tar//race/mounts:(runner):nomount
+demon.php
-<avatar<({[browse/images]})>mb=200.max-tar?.php>>$$$$
-<magic.cormode//race/spells<<fileopen(run),fire.$
-<mount=.((mount//core-mod/races//mounts=flmaer.php-horse
+angle.php
-<avatar<({[browse/images]})>mb=200.max-tar?.php>>$$$$$
-<magic.cormode//race/spells<<fileopen(run),heal.php?
-<mount=.runcore-mod.tar//race/mounts:(runner):nomount$
+spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all=spells>(.php-runner?
+level-1<core/modules<open;spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+1=spells>(.php-runner?>>
-fire<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+1=spells=spells>(.php-runner?//select=fire?.php>//run
-blizzard<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+1=spells>(.php-runner?//select=blizzard?.php>//run
-cure<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+1=spells>(.php-runner?//select=cure?.php>//run
-lit<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+1=spells>(.php-runner?//select=lit?.php>//run
-aero<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+1=spells>(.php-runner?//select=aero?.php>//run
+level-2<core/modules<open;spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+2=spells>(.php-runner?>>
-fira<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+2=spells>(.php-runner?//select=fira?.php>//run
-blizzara<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+2=spells>(.php-runner?//select=blizzara?.php>//run
-cura<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+2=spells>(.php-runner?//select=cura?.php>//run
-bolt<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+2=spells>(.php-runner?//select=bolt?.php>//run
-aeroa<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+2=spells>(.php-runner?//select=aeroa?.php>//run
+level-3<core/modules<open;spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+3=spells>(.php-runner?>>
-firaga<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+3=spells>(.php-runner?//select=firaga?.php>//run
-blizzaga<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+3=spells>(.php-runner?//select=blizzaga?.php>//run
-curaga<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+3=spells>(.php-runner?//select=curaga?.php>//run
-thunder<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+3=spells>(.php-runner?//select=thunder?.php>//run
-aeroaga<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+3=spells>(.php-runner?//select=aeroaga?.php>//runS
+level-4<<core/modules<open;spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+4=spells>(.php-runner?>>
-life<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+4=spells>(.php-runner?//select=life?.php>//run
-death<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+4=spells>(.php-runner?//select=death?.php>//run
-bio<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+4=spells>(.php-runner?//select=bio?.php>//run
-regen<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+4=spells>(.php-runner?//select=regen?.php>//run
-heal<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+4=spells>(.php-runner?//select=heal?.php>//run
+level-5<<core/modules<open;spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+5=spells>(.php-runner?>>
-ultima<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+5=spells>(.php-runner?//select=ultima?.php>//run
-quake<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+5=spells>(.php-runner?//select=quake?.php>//run
-the'end<<open<<spells<core-mode<modules<spells<all/level+5=spells>(.php-runner?//select=the'end?.php>//run

So just wanna make sure because this looks really fake to me what do you all think?
Bondings
This seems like some weird configuration or output to me. It could also be complete gibberish, I just don't know.
cr3ativ3
I'd have to say i'm with Bondings on this one Razz, that's definitely not code... If it is, than all spacing and indentation has been lost.