FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Internal Server Error

sonam
I got this error when I try to reply.

Sonam

Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@frihost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Bondings
You were very likely using a word that is blocked by mod_security. It is most likely either a word related to pharmacy or a word that is often used by hacking attempts.

Anyway, try to post with a space in between the words that might fit this definition. And if it's a 'reasonable' word that has a good chance of being used in the future too (and not just this time), then I'll remove it from the filter.
sonam
But this is just words what is php coding related and one code for creating htmls. Nothing special. I can try to post here.

Sonam
Bondings
sonam wrote:
But this is just words what is php coding related and one code for creating htmls. Nothing special. I can try to post here.

Sonam

I guess it's a part of the code. Try to preview it first without the code and then slowly add parts of the code and you'll see which part of the code it blocks.
sonam
Ok, I am remove brackets < > on start and end of php code.