FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dream or Reality?

zionkid
Hi everyone, well I have a situation that always bothers me. sometimes when i'm sleeping, it's like i'm dreaming but again like I'm awake. I have had this since i was kid sometimes it just scares me to the point that i don't want to sleep. At time whatever i dreamed or experienced during that state of mind, i see it happening in reality. when it happens, it's like i'm awake and seeing everything but can't even move my body or speak, if i do speak or scream no one hears me at time. This happen again like few days ago when i tried to sleep and i couldn't, like i felt the present of something can't explain but it just couldn't let me have my beautiful night rest. i jump out of bed and reach out for my rosary and my girlfriend asked me what it was, but my reply was "my demons don't want to leave me along" i guess she thought i was funny but it just scare the Jesus out of me at time. on another occassion, my cell was in the bedroom while i was in the living room watching tv, when i heard the house ringing, but before i got to it, it stopped ringing. so i checked the caller ID, to my surprise it was my cell phone number. so who made the call on my phone? Anyone have any idea or experienced that might help me deal with this sort of situation?