FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Possible pregnancy

Flakky
Hi,

A short while ago I heard of the fact that there is such thing as having a period and being pregnant at the same time. Well I had an 'accident' together with my girlfriend so I bought her a test to see if it made her pregnant. The test should be taken one to three days after the expected and missed period.

The problem is that she got her period and has gained some weight. My question is when can she take the test (it is a test on which you have to pee on for 5 seconds and it will take a minute before it shows any results). Does it really have to be one to three days after the missed period or can it be any other time (since there is a period). Maybe got any other information which might help me?
todabeat
just go for the blood test at any clinic safest way to know

my wife did the whole pregnancy test like 4 times, i guess she could not believe it.. haha
when for the blood test and voila our baby is 28 days old..
hehe
apple
I hope by now you've gotten tested and know if you're pregnant or not. Yes you can get a blood test and know for certain.
Flakky
apple wrote:
I hope by now you've gotten tested and know if you're pregnant or not. Yes you can get a blood test and know for certain.

Oh! Forgot about this.
We did the test and she is not pregnant. She also does not have aids, they tested for that as well. Smile
deanhills
Flakky wrote:
apple wrote:

Oh! Forgot about this.
We did the test and she is not pregnant. She also does not have aids, they tested for that as well. Smile
I'm sure you must have been really relieved. So did you get tested as well for aids, or was that just an add-on that comes with the pregnancy blood test? Smile
gh0strec0n_legit
Go to a clinic and get a real test. Or try 10 different home pregnancy tests which seem pretty accurate to me. (That's if you're really worried about it.) Don't stress though if you aren't too interested in having a kid right now.
apple
Flakky wrote:
apple wrote:

Oh! Forgot about this.

no aids is always a good thing!
Flakky
deanhills wrote:
Flakky wrote:
apple wrote:

Oh! Forgot about this.
I'm sure you must have been really relieved. So did you get tested as well for aids, or was that just an add-on that comes with the pregnancy blood test? Smile

The aids test was offered for free. As we were certain that we do not have aids, a free test can always be nice Wink In case you do get aids and get yourself tested you already know how the results look like. There was a nice chart representing something :/
deanhills
Flakky wrote:
The aids test was offered for free. As we were certain that we do not have aids, a free test can always be nice Wink In case you do get aids and get yourself tested you already know how the results look like. There was a nice chart representing something :/
I guess there is a lot of money to be made out of test laboratories with all these tests. Wonder whether one day one would be able to walk through an electronic type gated scan, scanning you from top to bottom, then give all the specifics in a detailed print-out.
paskifire
I hope that everything will be okay. Very Happy
Flakky
deanhills wrote:
Flakky wrote:
I guess there is a lot of money to be made out of test laboratories with all these tests. Wonder whether one day one would be able to walk through an electronic type gated scan, scanning you from top to bottom, then give all the specifics in a detailed print-out.
Would be nice to give aids results without having to test the blood. If the future gate can do that, we can test ourselfs daily with no trouble.
priyank
crackhead101 wrote:
alrite so heres what your gunna do ur gunna go to ur girlfreind and punch her in the face as hard as u ****** can then when shes on the ground just shit stomp the shit out of her stomach were you think the baby is but make sure to use steel toe boots cause if u dont then u probably wont crush the baby after that get a vacuum cleaner and shove it up her pussy and vacuum that little rascle out but you might hav problems with the police later so take the vacuum bag you used and light it on fire then burry the ashes im tellin you thell never find out then apoligize for beating the shit out of your gf and take her to her house and ****** her again but this time dont be a fool and rap yo motha ****** tool hope this helped your freind: crackhead joe Very Happy

i think it would be better if you keep this kind of advise with you
Flakky
priyank wrote:
crackhead101 wrote:
alrite so heres what your gunna do ur gunna go to ur girlfreind and punch her in the face as hard as u ****** can then when shes on the ground just shit stomp the shit out of her stomach were you think the baby is but make sure to use steel toe boots cause if u dont then u probably wont crush the baby after that get a vacuum cleaner and shove it up her pussy and vacuum that little rascle out but you might hav problems with the police later so take the vacuum bag you used and light it on fire then burry the ashes im tellin you thell never find out then apoligize for beating the shit out of your gf and take her to her house and ****** her again but this time dont be a fool and rap yo motha ****** tool hope this helped your freind: crackhead joe Very Happy

i think it would be better if you keep this kind of advise with you

Reported him.

btw, I don't need to worry anymore. She broke up and might have slept with another guy (she is not sure because she was too drunk to remember, damned 15yo's can't be trusted) so I hope she got pregnant and will have to do the walk of shame. Yes I am unfriendly Very Happy
iyepes
Due to many women not knowing they have AIDs and the risk to pass it to a child, I don't surprise that your lab offered the "package". Is a good idea BTW.
Da Rossa
Too nice you're relieved!!
And yes, even if you trust her, condom is always a good thing.
Greatking
i agree the best way is to go to the hospital and take a test. its not normal to be pregnant and menstruating at the same time.
Lizzy83
Flakky wrote:
Hi,

A short while ago I heard of the fact that there is such thing as having a period and being pregnant at the same time. Well I had an 'accident' together with my girlfriend so I bought her a test to see if it made her pregnant. The test should be taken one to three days after the expected and missed period.

The problem is that she got her period and has gained some weight. My question is when can she take the test (it is a test on which you have to pee on for 5 seconds and it will take a minute before it shows any results). Does it really have to be one to three days after the missed period or can it be any other time (since there is a period). Maybe got any other information which might help me?

That can happen actually ive learned of many cases friends and family members that get their period the whole 9 months and they are pregnant...as for her getting bigger while on her period also happens too...a woman can gain up to 5 lbs on her menstrual week as it is get bloated and all that good stuff...but if u feel so concerned then u shoud go to a doctor have her take a blood test to see if she is pregnant or not for sure.
Greatking
i heard of a lady in her forties who was pregnant for nine months and still bleeding. it can happen.
todabeat
Greatking wrote:
i heard of a lady in her forties who was pregnant for nine months and still bleeding. it can happen.

true. but i wouldnt call it "BLEEDING"

hahahahahahah
taytay
If my girlfriend were to think she were pregnant I would freak out... but we're both abstinent, so of course I would be a skeptic Laughing
zbale
iyepes wrote:
Due to many women not knowing they have AIDs and the risk to pass it to a child, I don't surprise that your lab offered the "package". Is a good idea BTW.

That's probably the reason. Doesn't replace prevention though and I'm sure you know better now.
macky
yes sometimes it would really happened..
zbale
taytay wrote:
If my girlfriend were to think she were pregnant I would freak out... but we're both abstinent, so of course I would be a skeptic Laughing

No blasphemy meant but thank God Joseph was not too skeptical when Mary told him just that Smile