FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Having Problems Logging In

tchaunt
For about three days now, I've been having problems logging in into my Control Panel. On my first try, my username and original password would not work. I requested a password change. When I went to try out to password that was sent to me, I still was not able to log in. Does anyone have any idea of what could be happening?
tchaunt
I just realized that I forgot to mention that my account is set up with Direct Admin.

Here's what it's telling me:
"DirectAdmin Login Page

Invalid login. Please verify your Username and Password"
tchaunt
Come on...please help me. I understand that Frihost is free, and that I'm not paying for it, but can the problem please be looked into? I really need access to my control panel in order to work on a website I need to make for a class project. It has been over a week since I was last able to log in, and nearly a week since I've originally asked for help. Any input would be appreciated.

I just learned that my server is down. Very sorry about that. x.x;
Bondings
Sorry tchaunt, I seem to have forgotten to respond/react to your post. My apologies about this.

Anyway, I reset your password (check your pm or email for it). I also tried it out and it works for me. If you still get an error, try copy-pasting the password. It's case sensitive and some letters may look like others, especially i and l. If it still won't work, then I'll put you on a different server.

Also in case like this, don't hesitate to bump your post way more often or contact me by pm if it is as important.
tchaunt
It's okay Bondings. Razz I was just getting a bit worried because the deadline was coming up. I appreciate your help a lot!