FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best phpBB mods?

boringest
I think so far the best mod is cash mod...what do you guys think?

btw, anyone knows what mod installed on the frihost forum that makes our points reset to 45 every day and decreases it by 1 every day?
progman89
I think that generally the most useful mod is the file attachment mod (of course that depends on what you're using phpBB for). Some more really useful ones are the ones that let you do things globally when the original admin panel would only let you do them specifically; ie, the mod to globally change permissions, the mod to mass add/delete users or the mod to mass activate/deactivate them, or the mod to control all user groups from one area of the admin CP.
pagaldivanna
i think the best php mod is HIde link.....it's make people to replay to see the things in thre Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
n0obie4life
boringest wrote:
btw, anyone knows what mod installed on the frihost forum that makes our points reset to 45 every day and decreases it by 1 every day?

Custom Made Stuff. Ask Bondings for the php code.

There is no such thing as a "best" mod. It just depends on what you want in your forum, and what is your forum's theme.
coolpages
i agree with noobie4life... it all depends on the type of forum you've got.
but still, i would recommend having the following mods installed no matter waht kind of forum it is.

- Cash Mod
- Games
- Hide Mod
- Quick Reply

these are the Mods. that I always use on every forum i create. quicky reply is a must.... Smile