FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you with the right person

smit_alumni
how does one know if he or she is with the right person. this question has troubled every one of us who have experienced the relationships with another human being. to be with him / her one must fulfill the requirement that the other person has in her / his mind. frequently, the wrongly chisen partners have an adverse effect on the relationship.
hence be careful in choosing the other partner that you want to be with because if not wisely chosen it can lead to a heartbreak and eventually to a heartache. this condition can often trigger conditions which lead to suicidal tendencies. prevention is better than cure and so this act of choosing the right person should be patiently done.
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
In all honesty, I think dating and relationships are just complicated as a rule. Yes you have to be patient and all, but don't let your guard down for every person you're with (or interested in) because that can damage you a lot if you are wronged.
tchaunt
I once heard a guy give a speech about relationships. His words were something along the lines of, "No one should feel bad if they date someone who's not perfect for them, or doesn't love them back. You should consider each person you date a stepping stone to help you reach the person of your dreams." And what he says is sort of true. Each person you date helps shape your life-style, habits, and outlooks in order to be a more perfect companion. If you look at relationships (and going your separate ways) in this manner, then there will be no need to be sad. A positive outlook on things leads to a positive emotion.
babarus
NO
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
tchaunt wrote:
I once heard a guy give a speech about relationships. His words were something along the lines of, "No one should feel bad if they date someone who's not perfect for them, or doesn't love them back. You should consider each person you date a stepping stone to help you reach the person of your dreams." And what he says is sort of true. Each person you date helps shape your life-style, habits, and outlooks in order to be a more perfect companion. If you look at relationships (and going your separate ways) in this manner, then there will be no need to be sad. A positive outlook on things leads to a positive emotion.

I agree. You need to see each relationship as a learning experience. And you have to keep in mind that every relationship you're in will never be the same, everyone is different. Whether good or bad, it all helps you grow in the long run.
macky
yes i am with the right person...