FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

we the humans

smit_alumni
The biological life of a human being starts when it is conceived in the womb of the mother in the form of a Zygote. The actual life though starts when he is able to make his own logical or psychological decisions. The human brain is a complex arrangement of neurons. The most complex of brains is owned by the humans and yet the most destructive and constructive ideas originate from the cortex of this amazing creature.
The times are changing and with the 2012 threat dangling over us we do not yet get the seriousness of the scenario. It is high time that we change. We are looking at possible extinction of the entire species. The world leaders’ seminar of COP 15 held in Copenhagen was a futile attempt made by those unwilling to sacrifice the economic security for the prevention of a mass catastrophe.
Bikerman
Poppycock.
What threat is this 2012 thing you talk about? You seem to be confusing and conflating a real issue (AGW) with some fantasy about 2012, and I can't see what either of those thing has got to do with the first paragraph which is also a bit odd.*

(What does 'actual life' mean? are you suggesting that a person not capable of making logical decisions is not 'actually' alive?)
ocalhoun
smit_alumni wrote:

The times are changing and with the 2012 threat dangling over us we do not yet get the seriousness of the scenario. It is high time that we change. We are looking at possible extinction of the entire species. The world leaders’ seminar of COP 15 held in Copenhagen was a futile attempt made by those unwilling to sacrifice the economic security for the prevention of a mass catastrophe.

I do have to admit, I laughed out loud when you mentioned 'the 2012 threat'.
rodrigokg
2012 threat is a delirium, pathetic non-scientific theorys

i LOL a lo!
bukaida
May be some of those Sci-Fi movies are responsible for that 2012 statement. Very Happy

Anyway, the motto should be always--LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE.
supernova1987a
People are really scared about 2012. How easily people are fooled. The TVs should run more programs debunking this myth. Another y2k is coming. be prepared.