FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OC Season 3

Psycho.09
What do you think of season 3 of the OC do you think its better than one tree hill
amberchanging
Best show on TV. I dont watch One Tree Hill. Even though this season is really really good so far, they will never be able to go back to being as good as season 1.
joshua_erceg
Omg has season 3 been made already.
Hmph typical New Zealand - we are so far behind in everything (apart from the Insider which is only a couple days infront - but that sucks).
The 2nd Season of the OC just finished here.
Hmm..... Will probably have to wait till the beginning of next year until we get the 3rd season...
thestyles
The OC is the best program on TV. The only problem with the OC is that I live in South Africa and we are still on season 2. I absolutly can't wait till Season 3 comes out. It just sucks I can't just order it off the internet. When did the season start. I want to get an idea of when the DVD's will released for sale.
inesquecivel
I can't to see.... Sad

My mom took off my tv channel............................. Sad Sad Sad

But... i like so much The OC!!!
toms.cheats
definetly the best show on tv the stroy line is amazing one tree hill is cool to dioes any one know the name of the 5th and 6th epsiode of oc so i can download them cause i carnt find the name of them anywhere the lastest up date on the offical site it the forth 1
Tepelstreeltje
This is a great show man! I love the OC... I havn't seen the new season yet.. They don't broadcast the OC anymore in holland Sad