FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HIMYM

guissmo
How I Met Your Mother: Girls vs Suits.

Have you watched the 100th episode? It's really cool.
They prepared a lot about it.

YouTube or Google "How I Met Your Mother" if you haven't heard of it.
Very Happy

Thoughts? Very Happy
Magicman
I had watched the show recently when it was on TV but only caught it every once in a while. I decided I would watch every episode from the beginning. I actually just finished watching the whole series so far last night. The 100th episode is very funny with much more information about the mother than any previous episode. I definitely did not expect the musical number either.
silverdown
Yea i seen prewvies for it once, but i never actually watched it, maybe i will... thanks for sharing
poopooface
I absolutely LOVE this show! I watch every single episode that gets released in the U.S. online because it usually takes months before it gets televised in my country.
Radar
Heard many good things about this show.

The fact that it has Alyson Hannigan in it is about one of the most interesting things for me though, so we'll see.
guissmo
Radar wrote:
Heard many good things about this show.

The fact that it has Alyson Hannigan in it is about one of the most interesting things for me though, so we'll see.

Yes! You should totally watch it. Start from Season 1. As a 20minute show, it's not too hard to catch up to the present. Plus you'd be laughing all day! Very Happy
bloodrider
Definitly a must see... Wink
PureReborn
Yeah its not hard to catch up at all (and you should watch the whole thing from the start). The time goes by so quick when every episode is so entertaining. Cant wait for the new one tonight.
Gomamon
Legendary show. I wish they would hurry up with the reveal of the mother though. Wink
crimson_aria
I see this on TV but I don't watch. my friend highly recommended it though. seems really funny. might try it out.
couriero
One of the best sitcoms I`ve ever seen !!

Not only girl vs suits is perfect but the others too !!

Especially Barney rocks ! Legen... wait for it darryyyyy

who watches know what i mean.

Marshall kinda specific but I still have on my mind him singing : "Walking down the street with some money in my pocket"
DeltaM
I have watched some of How I meet your mother on TV and It's realy funny and awsome show. Barney is always so awsome.

Was sick a while ago and just thought of barneys "When I'm sick I just stop being sick and be awsome istead, true story" Very Happy
He has so many fun quotes.

Haven't seen episode 100 yet though.