FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone like the new Nokia n900

DeltaM
The new Nokia n900 is out and I think it seems to be an awsome phone.

reviews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr-BF0Gs0_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHa3AoNdglY

and much more is on youtube.

I'd realy like to have the phone but the price is kinda high for me, but the specs ,the awsome multitasking and internet browser all is just great.

But I heard that they are already working on the Nokia n920 wich is not going to have a keyboard so it will be much thinner, that's something id like since I'm not so much for the keyboard anyway.

Any1 have the phone and wanna say how it is ? Or maybe looking at it Smile
Donutey
It is a pretty awesome phone. The OS, Maemo, holds a lot of promise as well... but Nokia really needs to release a cheaper Maemo based phone. The iPhone and Android phones are almost all in a lower price range (without contract) than the n900.
DeltaM
Yeah the phone is very expensive but Where I live, Sweden the Iphone 3GS is more expensive althogh you cannot buy the Iphone without a contract here. Here it's about 6000SEK wich is about 600Euro.

About Maemo, nokia said there only going to use it in their high end cellphones, which is kind of a shame since it's so awsome Very Happy
aningbo
way too expensive... wish i could get it for about $200 without those contracts lol
Jean-Clod
DeltaM wrote:
About Maemo, nokia said there only going to use it in their high end cellphones, which is kind of a shame since it's so awsome Very Happy

well I agree with you, but lower end devices would struggle to run maemo (or MeeGo,as it has been renamed) correctly, so better for them to keep it in high-end devices