FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

YouTube moments you WISH you had caught on video

furtasacra
I just had a YouTube moment five minutes ago, but it's lost forever.

I'm at my desk, and put my chewing gum in my saucer, and my cat Chloe sat on it while I was taking a sip of coffee (thus turning the sip into an indignant spit take). Now she is furiously scrambling hell-for-leather and yowling through the house with lukewarm coffee dripping from her face and a wad of Big Red stuck to her ass.

It would have made a funny video.

Anybody else have a missed YouTube moment to tell us about?
Nameless
... Do people seriously use the term "YouTube moment"? I mean, the vast majority of the videos I watch on youtube and scripted shorts. And I'm pretty sure [Country]'s Funniest Home Videos was around long before YouTube for that kind of, ahem, hilarity.
airh3ad
I have videos on youtube it keeps me fell good when i watch it its soo cool for me.
deanhills
I've just started to look at YouTube movies, and think I am steadily becoming addicted to it. Pretty awesome all the shows that are available. I particularly like this animated show by Bryan Adams:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ICrQBDZw0
lanalhueairsoft
no tengo una cuenta youtube Sad
jabce85
I fell out of my bunk bed one night when i was younger trying to reach my cell phone... my dad then thought someone was breaking into the house and began to freak out........ an interesting night to say the least
Djfatalm
Nameless wrote:
... Do people seriously use the term "YouTube moment"? I mean, the vast majority of the videos I watch on youtube and scripted shorts. And I'm pretty sure [Country]'s Funniest Home Videos was around long before YouTube for that kind of, ahem, hilarity.

lol yeah and I would think to call it a kodak moment right? But anyway, speaking of these moments, when I was around 10 years old some kids flashed a flash light in our house, we thought it was a robber and it was just me and some friends in the house. So we went and hid out in the bath tub and we each had a knife to protect ourselves lol
ankitdatashn
Well for me the whole life is a "you tube moment"(as u said it). If possible I would have loved to make a video biography!. Anyways if any specific moment is to be brought out from the deep core of my life, then it would be the precious 15 days I spent with my daughter...my sweet squirrel which my mom rescued from the neighborhood.

Although there were 2 baby squirrels but one of them died after just one week, and after 1 more week the other one passed away. It was a rainy day and when the rain ended my mother found these two sweetoos lying in front of neighbour's house. Presumably her parents have died coz of the huge downpour or they left these babies as they might not be able to take care of them. Anyways my mom brought them as a gift of the almighty.

We were unsure on what to feed these 2 orphans, and on first few tries they were not taking in anything, but slowly they began taking in liquid by a nipple made of cotton swab. When they wanted to sleep they would snuggle in between my fingers, sometimes licking and tickling Smile Sooooooo adorable creatures. They were my first children... wished if I could bring those moments back.... really!!
furtasacra
Nameless wrote:

Well, I was using it somewhat facetiously. If you read the original post, I recounted a recent incident that would have made a funny video.

I was just trolling for funny stories.